Mephisto Genetics Grow #2! White Crack, S.O.D.K and AvT!

Reaction score
Hello everyone, it has been too long. I haven't been on much since I finished off my last grow but I am back and have just started my second grow.

So for my last grow I grew 2x S.O.D.K., 1 WC and 1 AvT. It didn't go perfect I had some issues I thought were some deficiencies but looking back at I now I think I had a lockout. Anyways, live and learn it was fun and I still managed to get over 500g under 2 315w CMH, not bad for a first attempt I think. Though this community definitely helped out a lot.

Now that my supply is running low and I could use a bit of extra cash (1st baby is on they way :D) it is time for attempt [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. Still growing under my 2 315w CMH (just under one for sprout/veg stage) lights are from growlights.ca and bulbs are their fusion bright brand. They are a Canadian company so I am trying to keep what I can local. Growing in ProMix HP with GH nutes, got the full line up this time!
Today is day 2 and they are looking good already. 100% germination, I didn't drop them in the promix deep enough (I was a little rushed) had to pull the helmets off all of them myself haha, though they don't seem to mind at all. I'm not sure if they would have forced their way out but its easy enough to help em out so why not.

Anyways I'm babbling enough here they are!

Here is SODK

IMG_20190418_134634.jpg

Here is AvT (AvT and SODK might be mixed up, I forgot to label them. I will know for sure as they get older but I am pretty confident, also the last AvT I grew came out of the seed just like this one with imperfections on the leaves)
IMG_20190418_134649.jpg

Here are the 2 WC
IMG_20190418_134700.jpg

IMG_20190418_134709.jpg

I hope you guys enjoy, I look forward to getting back into the forums and checking out your grows!

@John117 @Cortana :toke: welcome back guys good to see you, best of luck with new grow.

what was your favourite smoke from the first round?

@John117 @Cortana :toke: welcome back guys good to see you, best of luck with new grow.

My favourite was the SODK, I prefer sativas most of the time except for bed time of course. It also had the most unique and pleasant smell/flavour, VERY citrusy. All of my friends and coworkers that tried it couldn't believe how well the smell carried over into the smoke flavour. My wife prefers the WC and AvT both were more medicinal, hard to pinpoint which was better. Though she doesn't smoke as much as I do and after we made some cookies that's pretty much all she had. She probably won't be on here much this time around, unfortunately her life is pretty much just work and sleep right now.

I definitely preferred the White Crack. but as my husband said as soon as I started on the cookies I just continued with those which I made from SODK2 butter . I miss them, but for now I will be growing a demon spawn inside of me while @John117 takes care of our devils lettuce. I won't be dealing with this grow this time around. It is nice to see we were remembered. We are hoping this grow will yield a bit more.

My favourite was the SODK, I prefer sativas most of the time except for bed time of course. It also had the most unique and pleasant smell/flavour, VERY citrusy. All of my friends and coworkers that tried it couldn't believe how well the smell carried over into the smoke flavour. My wife prefers the WC and AvT both were more medicinal, hard to pinpoint which was better. Though she doesn't smoke as much as I do and after we made some cookies that's pretty much all she had. She probably won't be on here much this time around, unfortunately her life is pretty much just work and sleep right now.

SODK still on my to-do list, so many orange options from Mephisto at the moment and they all look incredible! i have some AvT beans ready to go but no WC yet either although i remember yours looked fantastic.

I definitely preferred the White Crack. but as my husband said as soon as I started on the cookies I just continued with those which I made from SODK2 butter . I miss them, but for now I will be growing a demon spawn inside of me while @John117 takes care of our devils lettuce. I won't be dealing with this grow this time around. It is nice to see we were remembered. We are hoping this grow will yield a bit more.

it's not true what they say you know, something about stoner memory, i forget now but you get the point :toke:

all the best with the demon spawn :thumbsup:
more grows = more yield and better quality. no substitute for experience and you already have some of that :cheers:

Hello everyone, it has been too long. I haven't been on much since I finished off my last grow but I am back and have just started my second grow.

So for my last grow I grew 2x S.O.D.K., 1 WC and 1 AvT. It didn't go perfect I had some issues I thought were some deficiencies but looking back at I now I think I had a lockout. Anyways, live and learn it was fun and I still managed to get over 500g under 2 315w CMH, not bad for a first attempt I think. Though this community definitely helped out a lot.

Now that my supply is running low and I could use a bit of extra cash (1st baby is on they way :D) it is time for attempt [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. Still growing under my 2 315w CMH (just under one for sprout/veg stage) lights are from growlights.ca and bulbs are their fusion bright brand. They are a Canadian company so I am trying to keep what I can local. Growing in ProMix HP with GH nutes, got the full line up this time!
Today is day 2 and they are looking good already. 100% germination, I didn't drop them in the promix deep enough (I was a little rushed) had to pull the helmets off all of them myself haha, though they don't seem to mind at all. I'm not sure if they would have forced their way out but its easy enough to help em out so why not.

Anyways I'm babbling enough here they are!

Here is SODK

View attachment 1046997

Here is AvT (AvT and SODK might be mixed up, I forgot to label them. I will know for sure as they get older but I am pretty confident, also the last AvT I grew came out of the seed just like this one with imperfections on the leaves)
View attachment 1046995
Here are the 2 WC
View attachment 1046998
View attachment 1046999

I hope you guys enjoy, I look forward to getting back into the forums and checking out your grows!
Looking forward to your grow especially the sodk I still got beans from my first freebies I need to eventually plant. Off to a great start!:cheers:

Hey folks, back with a quick update.

Today is day 20 and the girls are looking good. Some minor damage on the early fan leaves, I forgot to PH the early watering like a rookie. The two on the right are growing fast and got a full feed at about 730ppm with the last watering. The back left only got fed the base nutes and front left still got just water. So far not a single bug! I have had these bags of ProMix HP in my house since the start of my last grow so they got really dry, that seems to have helped with the gnats.

They are still under just one light but I will probably switch on the second one in the next couple days.

Interesting how these are much different than my previous grow. Back right is AvT and front right is WC but they are growing at almost the same pace. If this WC keeps going at this pace it could end up being a monster, it was definitely the thickest of them all last time.

IMG_20190506_102928.jpg

Back