Old Reviews Grow tent Spider farmer

Field Of Autos

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I have a 55”x28”x80” Spider farmer tent running now with 2 Gorilla glue autos and 2 Planet of the Grapes autos(Soil only grow). both are from Ethos Genetics (through NASC). I have 2 Spider farmer sf1000 on them and they are doing great. I absolutely love the tent and it is of great quality and very sturdy but I am realizing now that I need more space. I feel it’s a little crowded with 4 plants, especially so with the 2 fat grape girls. It’s hard to do anything without taking one or two plants totally out of the tent. I decided to go ahead and get a bigger tent and run them both. I am getting a 8’x4’ and was just going to go for one of the cheap ones on Amazon, but I ended up buying another spider farmer directly from their site and it was a pretty good deal. $190 after coupon code. Now it’s time to shop for lighting. Does anyone have any recommendations for lighting? I don’t want to spend a ton but I know you gotta pay for the good stuff. I just want want what’s best for the ladies.
7FBEFCE4-A92B-43B5-AE3D-8EC2D266DD3F.jpeg
7BF4953D-22F8-4A87-900F-DEC7BB05AA82.jpeg

The SF 2x4 was my 2nd choice when I was tent shopping. I liked the fact that its oversized for a 2x4. But I went 4x4 just to be safe.

That 2x4 would really have been perfect for me, since two plants at a time is all I really need. But the wife said go bigger. And I'm not one to argue when she insists I spend money on myself.

That 2x4 would really have been perfect for me, since two plants at a time is all I really need. But the wife said go bigger. And I'm not one to argue when she insists I spend money on myself.
That’s perfect!!! You have it made. I am recently single and I’m growing now because she wouldn’t allow it. We didn’t split because of that but it is definitely a bonus that I am enjoying thoroughly lol.

Hey I didn't smoke for the 25 years we were raising kids, she wouldnt get preggo til I quit partying. Then the day we were driving back from moving our youngest into her college dorm, I said no kids, what are we gonna do now, she said, we're gonna get some weed and celebrate. That was 13 years ago.

Back