Seed Bank Growers choice seeds. Opperating out of California.

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Gorilla glue
Just placed an order online last night with a pre paid Walmart Visa card! I just stumbled apon growers choice seed bank. And searched the web finding only good reviews. One thing that bothered me and made me sceptical. And this may be over reaction. They sell Growers choice seeds only. Neatly packaged in little med grade glass vials. They don't carry other Banks or breeders. But the gorrilla glue automatic seeds the have for sale has the exact same photo of a huge bud that fast buds has been using to advertise their version of gg auto since they introduced it to the public. Did they think no one would notice this???? Hmmmm..... Oh well can't find a single complaint online or a single person who didn't get their package in less than a week! It's mailed from Cali! So no customs. And it's flat rate shipping for nine bucks with a tracking number. Anyway. I'll post as he plot thickens!

Ive had 4 successful orders through them n working on 3rd grow using their seeds. Micro grows ill add n im very pleased so far . Note though they are the only seed bank i have ever tried so far. New bubblegum auto strain now available through them looks good.

Just placed an order online last night with a pre paid Walmart Visa card! I just stumbled apon growers choice seed bank. And searched the web finding only good reviews. One thing that bothered me and made me sceptical. And this may be over reaction. They sell Growers choice seeds only. Neatly packaged in little med grade glass vials. They don't carry other Banks or breeders. But the gorrilla glue automatic seeds the have for sale has the exact same photo of a huge bud that fast buds has been using to advertise their version of gg auto since they introduced it to the public. Did they think no one would notice this???? Hmmmm..... Oh well can't find a single complaint online or a single person who didn't get their package in less than a week! It's mailed from Cali! So no customs. And it's flat rate shipping for nine bucks with a tracking number. Anyway. I'll post as he plot thickens!

Hi,
I am in the middle (?) of my growers choice gorilla glue auto grow. Today is day 45. She hasn’t autoflowered yet. I also have a couple of northern lights autos in the tent but they are only 14 days old. Maybe they will all up and flower at the same time.

I know someone else who grew their gorilla glue and had to switch to 12/12 to get it to flower. I think it’s common on their autos. As long as you are extremely flexible with timing your harvest, you’ll probably be fine.

I’m growing their Critical Purple next. Although I might change my mind and grow Dutch passion critical orange punch autos. We’ll see.

Hi,
I am in the middle (?) of my growers choice gorilla glue auto grow. Today is day 45. She hasn’t autoflowered yet. I also have a couple of northern lights autos in the tent but they are only 14 days old. Maybe they will all up and flower at the same time.

I know someone else who grew their gorilla glue and had to switch to 12/12 to get it to flower. I think it’s common on their autos. As long as you are extremely flexible with timing your harvest, you’ll probably be fine.

I’m growing their Critical Purple next. Although I might change my mind and grow Dutch passion critical orange punch autos. We’ll see.
I would grow the DP, GCS isnt in the same class. When you say she hasnt autoflower yet, do you mean hasnt started to bud, is she preflowering yet? I believe they are called semi-autos when they need lights flipped. They should have them listed as semi, if not that's misleading or poor genetics. Got any pics? Have you started bloom nutrients yet? I would stick to known genetics unless you have a space you can move them to. If they need a 12/12 you shouldn't change the timing because if other are autos, but if you wait she may run out of time. You can try switching to bloom nutrients that will help start them flowering if it's auto. I dont start bloom nutrients until around days 35-42 depending on the plant.

I would grow the DP, GCS isnt in the same class. When you say she hasnt autoflower yet, do you mean hasnt started to bud, is she preflowering yet? I believe they are called semi-autos when they need lights flipped. They should have them listed as semi, if not that's misleading or poor genetics. Got any pics? Have you started bloom nutrients yet? I would stick to known genetics unless you have a space you can move them to. If they need a 12/12 you shouldn't change the timing because if other are autos, but if you wait she may run out of time. You can try switching to bloom nutrients that will help start them flowering if it's auto. I dont start bloom nutrients until around days 35-42 depending on the plant.

Yes, she preflowered at 3 weeks but not a hint of bud. I’m going to let things go for another 2 weeks. At that point the NLs should be ready to start budding. The NLs are also from GCS

I've grown Growers Choice Blueberry, Northern Lights and Tangerine Dream without any issues. The one Gorilla Glue that I tried from them didn't autoflower like all of the others. I still have 2 more seeds that I'm reluctant to plant. Maybe I'll try doing them outside next summer.

Yes, she preflowered at 3 weeks but not a hint of bud. I’m going to let things go for another 2 weeks. At that point the NLs should be ready to start budding. The NLs are also from GCS
Well, then they are semi-autos or photo. Either way that sucks that they didnt tell you. I bought some GDP autos that everybody is saying they are semi, well went back and now they have them listed as semi. That's bad business because I dont want semi not what I thought I was paying for. At least they corrected the labeling. May be good bud but I will stick to more reliable genetics. You may only need to switch for a week, that's is what I heard about mine then go back to an auto schedule. You may also have to leave at 12/12. Which is not good if you share space with full autos. You can grow at 12/12 but will hurt your full auto, that comes from Mitch at Mephisto. This is why when I go from tent to grow room I will have 2 sections for auto and photo, so if that comes up I can just put in correct lighting. If that happened now I would be screwed. Good luck I hope she switches for you without changing lights.

My gg s i got from them did autoflower but were weak n took forever my critical purple and candy kush however were amazing. All took way longer like 14 weeks instead of advertised 70 days

My gg s i got from them did autoflower but were weak n took forever my critical purple and candy kush however were amazing. All took way longer like 14 weeks instead of advertised 70 days

Did your gg autoflower on her own or did you have to switch the lights?

Did your gg autoflower on her own or did you have to switch the lights?
It did on its own it prflowered started to bud stalled out and like reveged for a couple of weeks n went heavy into bud after all that i did not switch from 20 n 4 .

Back