Seed Bank Growers choice seeds. Opperating out of California.

All mine have germinated so far I should mention it's my first grow their northern lights I think anyway I mixed up the seeds finished in 75 days i have another northern lights that's twice the size as the first one at 45 days I would say their seeds are decent so far I got 2 cream going and one gorilla glue the gorilla glue will probably take 80 something days. Overal I haven't had too bad an experience though they took forever to ship at least they are in the US

Yes, she preflowered at 3 weeks but not a hint of bud. I’m going to let things go for another 2 weeks. At that point the NLs should be ready to start budding. The NLs are also from GCS
Im having the same issue with gorilla glue right now from them. Been in flower for almost 3 weeks now no sign of budding yet either. My others planted same time are budding nice so i cant switch to 12/12 until they are done. Kind of sucks. Lol

GC is pricey IMO, and I only had a 40% germination with their seeds. I like dealing with NASC, so many more choices, and I have had 100% germination since.

I've never tried GCS. Read far to many low germ rate reviews. I stick to: 1. Multiverse Beans, or 2. North Atlantic. I've purchased from a few others, but those are my go to seed banks.

I grown a few GC strains, and they all did well.

NorthernLights, TangerineDream, Skunk, CriticalPurple. (all autos)
I've grown CritPurple 3 times, and am on my second NorthernLights.
None of these is my absolute favorite (I use mainly for sleep), but they are all average or above.

NorthernLights, TangerineDream, Skunk, CriticalPurple. (all autos)
I've grown CritPurple 3 times, and am on my second NorthernLights.
None of these is my absolute favorite (I use mainly for sleep), but they are all average or above.
Critical purple is the last strain im going to try from them just because it looks so good. How was it?

Back