Live Stoners GrowillaGorilla's Wife looking for help

Hey, your not doing the sweet nurse cbd seeds?
Ooops Sweet Nurse is who I meant not Amneisa....sorry my brain is mush atm

Hospice says they're not just for the dying anymore that they are also for those that are sick of hospitals and doctors...It's a lie. If they were not strictly end of life they would treat the issue at hand and prescribe an antibiotic for his infection...they do NONE of that. Just drug him to keep him out of pain (which is not working anyway) I'm trying everything I can to get him to agree to come off hospice. To me, it's a death sentence. His wound already looks worse and I know he has another UTI...hints me being MIA. I have been going insane with worry.

Hospice says they're not just for the dying anymore that they are also for those that are sick of hospitals and doctors...It's a lie. If they were not strictly end of life they would treat the issue at hand and prescribe an antibiotic for his infection...they do NONE of that. Just drug him to keep him out of pain (which is not working anyway) I'm trying everything I can to get him to agree to come off hospice. To me, it's a death sentence. His wound already looks worse and I know he has another UTI...hints me being MIA. I have been going insane with worry.

:zen::bong::wizzy::bubbles::bong::love::karmacloud::vibes::bong::meds::passit::bong::smiley1: Up The Ironz!! :headbang: ppp

:420::greenthumb::note:

(...ok, um, that wuz prolly all a bit much, eh-? :coffee: )

Hey Heather! Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year with Tom. I also sincerely hope Tom is feeling better. We have not heard from you in a while. Hope the growing worked out for you. I’m not as good with words as others around here. Just wanted to send season’s greetings and my best wishes to you both!

Back