Photoperiod Growing Landraces! First up: Lao Sa!

They sure are growing fast! Going to 12/12 tomorrow. Finally got the watertight connector so I can mount my new light. I'm going to keep them in this tent until they start crowding each other then I'll move them to the 4x4. I need to give that tent a good cleaning before they move, after I chop the last two plants in there.
I'm excited! Now thing will start to get busy!

Lao Sa pic1 -6-9-2023.jpg

Update:
Well 8 days makes a hell of a difference with these Loa Sa! They have tripled in size! They look real good, I'm quite pleased with them so far! But Damn... December is a LONG ways away!
I think one is a male, the tallest one of course! Going to top the branches today, help slow them down a tiny bit lol!

Lao Sa pic1 -6-17-2023.jpg

Update:
Well 8 days makes a hell of a difference with these Loa Sa! They have tripled in size! They look real good, I'm quite pleased with them so far! But Damn... December is a LONG ways away!
I think one is a male, the tallest one of course! Going to top the branches today, help slow them down a tiny bit lol!

View attachment 1604946
That just tells me you are gonna have your hands full, Sir! :funny:

Update:

View attachment 1604946
Looks like you're making good progress. I love how landraces grow.

Update:
Finally got them moved to the 4x4 tent! They're loving it under my DIY Diablo light! I've got it set up to run at 480 watts, using two, HLG240H-54 drivers. Didn't measure light output today but I will tomorrow. Also going to give the one plant thats a bit yellow some EWC slurry. I don't believe in teas but mixing some EWC in water and watering the plants is a quick nutrient boost. Also I'm trying something new and will top dress with Fishnure. It's composted fish manure from catfish farming. I used some in my mix for the Acapulco Gold auto I'm growing and that plant seems happy.
One girl is flowering already, so maybe I'll have one that's a little quicker, we'll see. I think the one that's yellowed might be a male. I'm watching close! I snapped the tallest branch to slow the upward growth a bit.

Loa Sa pic1 -6-29-2023.jpg
Loa Sa pic2 -6-29-2023.jpg

Back