Night Owl Seeds Halloween Drop!

Who do I message for customer service for Night Owl?
Don't think they have such a thing. At least my emails went unanswered. I really want the drop on Black Friday but considering I never got what I ordered for Halloween or a repy. I'm good.

Don't think they have such a thing. At least my emails went unanswered. I really want the drop on Black Friday but considering I never got what I ordered for Halloween or a repy. I'm good.
I found it on seedbazzaar. I got a bad pack of seeds. 3 pack. They sent me 5 which im grateful for and not one seed sprouted. Im no rookie noob grower I planted 21 total seeds. And cut a clone. All popped minus the 5 Maveik strain from night owl. Im not bashing. Its bound to happen sooner or later to everyone.

I was just super stoked to grow it.

Hi there, I work for Night Owl. What was wrong with your order?

Hi there, I work for Night Owl. What was wrong with your order?
I ordered a pack of Blue Sprayed Shoes and received a pack of Blue Microverse. Sent email to Gmail provided a month ago. Relayed info through TheWildCard 3 weeks ago. No replies. Again not ripped off but not what I ordered or wanted and trying to resolve it has made me more sad than pack swap

Last edited:
I ordered a pack of Blue Sprayed Shoes and received a pack of Blue Microverse. Sent email to Gmail provided a month ago. Relayed info through TheWildCard 3 weeks ago. No replies. Again not ripped off but not what I ordered or wanted and trying to resolve it has made me more sad than pack swap
Hey sorry about the mix up.. Can you pm me your name and order number or hit me up on Instagram if you have it? I'm @vinyljunkieguy

Hey sorry about the mix up.. Can you pm me your name and order number or hit me up on Instagram if you have it? I'm @vinyljunkieguy
Maybe 4th times a charm :p message sent

I was really happy to score a couple packs of wizards apprentice. Definitely one of my favorite autos. Probably won’t be able to pop any till spring . Taking the wife on a road trip in a few weeks so I’ll be taking a break when my current run finishes up.

Back