Indoor Hog's Garden: Fall/Winter 2023-2024 (Photoperiods + Auto Breeding)

Following along my friend :pop:
Never had okra though...
Ermahgerd go try some fried okra right now! But ask around first to make sure they make good okra because there's good and bad. Okra soup is good too, but fried okra is so good!

Ermahgerd go try some fried okra right now! But ask around first to make sure they make good okra because there's good and bad. Okra soup is good too, but fried okra is so good!
We don't have that here in Europe. Have seen it on TV and have always been curious how it tasted. Some like it, while others detest...

We don't have that here in Europe. Have seen it on TV and have always been curious how it tasted. Some like it, while others detest...
That's just because there's good and bad. It's got to be cooked right or the inside is slimy and that can be off-putting. Good okra is so awesome, I feel sorry there's anyone who hasn't tried it. :rofl:

Today I setup the 2nd 4x4 and transplanted the two Saints Crossings which I suspect will be female into the regular Earthbox and a Big Bad Wolf into a Jr.
Decided on the Saints Crossings based on the difference in growth between them and the third, which is taller/bigger and has already started to smell. Time will tell whether I'm right or not, lol. The suspected male will get moved into a 3 gallon just in case it's a female or I decide to make some seeds.
20231120_123639.jpg

20231120_123607.jpg

Next step is getting the autos potted up in a couple multipots.

Today I setup the 2nd 4x4 and transplanted the two Saints Crossings which I suspect will be female into the regular Earthbox and a Big Bad Wolf into a Jr.
Decided on the Saints Crossings based on the difference in growth between them and the third, which is taller/bigger and has already started to smell. Time will tell whether I'm right or not, lol. The suspected male will get moved into a 3 gallon just in case it's a female or I decide to make some seeds.
View attachment 1647443
View attachment 1647444
Next step is getting the autos potted up in a couple multipots.
I like your style. Plan with an assumption it's one way but hedging your bets just in case. I'm rooting for plan 'A.' :rofl: :growing:

Transition to Flower: EB Jr's in 4x4 #1
20231126_094131.jpg

Starting the transition to Flower for these 4. I'll be giving them a heavy top dressing with CoM Lobster Compost, EWC craft blend, build a Bloom and silica watered in with Rootwise Biophos and BaS Horticultural Coconut + EM-1 when I next fill the reservoirs. I'll draw down the ligh hours by about an hour a day until I hit 12/12.
Liking the structure on all these so far, each unique, which may prove challenging in a fee weeks.
Big Bad Wolf 2.0 #1
20231126_094807.jpg

Obamacare- Chem D x Obama Kush
20231126_094818.jpg

Fire OG Kush x Mendo Purps
20231126_094816.jpg

Zamaldelica x Kali China
20231126_094828.jpg

Week 2 after flip to 12/12, 3 since 14/10 in the first tent. Fire OG x Mendo Purps (back left) was the quickest to flip/stretch and is starting to set buds. The rest are stretching.
1000003631.jpg

Also, switched a couple plants around so the second 4x4 is all plants with Bubba Kush in their lineage. The Chem D x Obama Kush (bottom right) is growing extra wide and my favorite so far!
1000003632.jpg

Back