Sweet Seeds Hans' Devil Cream & Bloody Skunk Grow

Top job Hans.. no idea how I missed this grow.. Bloody Skunk is sooooooo tasty.. done it a couple times and will be doin some again very soon..beautiful sparkly buds :pass:

Top job Hans.. no idea how I missed this grow.. Bloody Skunk is sooooooo tasty.. done it a couple times and will be doin some again very soon..beautiful sparkly buds :pass:
Thanks man, yeah the bloody skunk is actually the only strain I've grown more than once... The second one I did was the best smelling weed I've had. :thumbsup:

Wow, I'm way late to the game here lol. Awesome plants, photos, and documenting sir!

I had a sad experience with my bloody skunk. I was mainlining and accidentally broke one of the main branches off, leaving me with only one branch. Then it decided to Hermie (grower operator error!). Luckily, I was able to harvest in the right window and she didn't affect my other plants. Just had smaller buds with seeds in them. The taste and smell are really hard to descrube. Definitely some skunk, maybe some cheese.

I just planted a devil cream 2 days ago, so I ended up here! This also happens to be my 4th grow. Weird!

Congrats again man, this was a pleasure to read!

Last edited:
Back