Sweet Seeds Hans' Devil Cream & Bloody Skunk Grow

Hansbricks

Autopot Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm about a week into my 4th grow now. This round I've got Sweet Seeds newest 'Red Family' additions - Devil Cream and Bloody Skunk, thanks again to SS for the free seeds :tiphat: Been itching to get this grow started but had to take a little break after my last grow to wait for some cooler weather...

Here are the details for this grow, pretty much the same as before but I'll be using Autopots this time. I'm hoping these work out well for me, I do quite a bit of travelling for work so it will be nice not to worry about the plants while I'm away... I was using this cheap automatic watering pump/controller previously which as I found out last grow isn't very reliable :slaps: Several other members on here are using Autopots with great results so pretty excited to see what these can do.

Grow Area:
4'x2'x5' Grow Tent
4" Inline Fan and Carbon Filter
(3) Small Fans for Air Circulation

Lighting:
300w Vipar LED - Full Spectrum+IR (180w actual)
Custom Cidly Apollo 4 LED (130w actual) - See here for details
36w Single Module LED (20w actual)

Nutrients/Supplements:
AN 3-part pH Perfect G/M/B, Bud Candy, Big Bud, and Cal/Mg

Soil:
Pro-Mix Organic +30% Perlite (Also some blood/bone meal and dolomite lime)

Pots:

2 x 15L Autopot kit with 45L reservoir

Seeds were germinated on Aug 29th - soaked in water for 24 hrs then planted directly into final pot... didn't do the paper towel method this time. The pots were watered with 2L of water each the day before planting.

I was then away for the long weekend and came back home on the 3rd to find two healthy looking seedlings...so still at %100 germination rate so far :grin: Judging by their size then I would say the devil cream popped up a day before the bloody skunk so for reference I will say Sept 1st for DC and 2nd for BS.

They are currently just under the Apollo LED since it has a better spectrum for Veg than the Vipar, will probably add the other lights in another week or so. Also I'm just watering normally for now and plan to turn on the system at the end of week 3.

Alright, now for some pics from today.

Devil Cream - Day 9
nqHcXMk.jpg

Bloody Skunk - Day 8
uGCwxwb.jpg

That Devil Cream is Indi-Fatty! :)

Nice, Hans...can't wait to see where you take this Chicas Rojas!

Thanks for stopping by Trap. I'm really excited about this grow, can't wait to get some more purple buds. :smoke:

Just Ordered Devil Ceam..
That and Sweets Auto Mix ...Amazing Girls in there ...Nice to meet Ya too

Hey swampman, another Sweet Seeds fan I see :thumbs: gotta love their genetics. Stick around for updates, this should be quite the colourful show :smoke:

Quick update, things are moving along nicely. The DC definitely has more vigorous growth than the BS. Gave them both their first feeding yesterday @ 1ml/L.

Devil Cream
- Day 13
HUymmOH.jpg

Bloody Skunk - Day 12
j2q3BHM.jpg

Gorgeous start! :)

Hi Hansbricks, what a nice start!
all your babies are growing fast and vigorous, good work!
I'll keep passing by, good luck!
J.

Looking brilliant there Hans, subbed!

Thanks for the comments guys.

Also just took a close look at the devil cream and she has already shown sex at day 14 "Bailers Booya"

Back