Happy Valentines Day BUDdy - An Awesome Vault promo!

The Vault

Use AFN10 for 10% Discount at The Vault
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk
findyourBUDdy-2.jpg

Hey All,

The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store bring you an amazing Valentines Day Promo featuring seeds to be won from:

Barneys Farm, Bomb Seeds, Fastbuds, Female Seeds, Dinafem, Heavyweight Seeds, Monster Genetics, Ministry of Cannabis, Original Sensible Seeds, Positronics, Phoenix Cannabis Seeds, Royal Queen Seeds, Seedsman, Sensi Seeds, Greenhouse Seeds Co., Sweet Seeds.

Visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co...y-valentines-day-buddy-win-seeds-at-the-vault to read more, get discount codes and enter the competition! Good Luck!

Lets show this promo as much love as you can please!

We will probably just order a pizza, have a glass of wine, and curl up together with a good movie. Btw,Happy V-Day to all,spread the ❤

#TeamVault

My daughters bday is close to Valentine's day, so we'll be celebrating for that and hanging out with the family.

Have a good V-day everyone!

I have no plans, since I'm one of those people who isn't too excited about the holiday. I'll be excited if I win, though!

Thanks for this giveaway.

Last edited:
Nothing special
Just chilling
findyourBUDdy-2.jpg

Hey All,

The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store bring you an amazing Valentines Day Promo featuring seeds to be won from:

Barneys Farm, Bomb Seeds, Fastbuds, Female Seeds, Dinafem, Heavyweight Seeds, Monster Genetics, Ministry of Cannabis, Original Sensible Seeds, Positronics, Phoenix Cannabis Seeds, Royal Queen Seeds, Seedsman, Sensi Seeds, Greenhouse Seeds Co., Sweet Seeds.

Visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co...y-valentines-day-buddy-win-seeds-at-the-vault to read more, get discount codes and enter the competition! Good Luck!

Lets show this promo as much love as you can please!

I plan to wander the streets of my town looking for love!
No Not really just going to stay in and smoke a bowl or 2!!

Hope everyone has a great Valentines day!

Back