Lighting Helicopters

:shrug: Seems little far fetched to me and being paranoid but I’m from the USA little more relaxed over here. I don’t know how they handle stuff like that there. Most the time here they are not worried about a small home grow with only a few plants. But now if you have a bunch of plants it might be a different story :shrug::condom::oops1:

:shrug: Seems little far fetched to me and being paranoid but I’m from the USA little more relaxed over here. I don’t know how they handle stuff like that there. Most the time here they are not worried about a small home grow with only a few plants. But now if you have a bunch of plants it might be a different story :shrug::condom::oops1:
Yeah it's only 5 obviously it's illegal but it isn't a big crime though I have done 3 times that before with no problems I took it all down put it up I had the light on without the fan and extraction as I had to get seedling under the light it is a led mind so isn't the hottest but was fairly humid without the fan but the heat could of been coming from anything even if they had thermal and heat on I just never heard it that close before.

Yeah it's only 5 obviously it's illegal but it isn't a big crime though I have done 3 times that before with no problems I took it all down put it up I had the light on without the fan and extraction as I had to get seedling under the light it is a led mind so isn't the hottest but was fairly humid without the fan but the heat could of been coming from anything even if they had thermal and heat on I just never heard it that close before.

I honestly have no idea and don't want to tell either way what to do :shrug::oops1: Hopefully some UK growers will chime in I know we have a few here

I am in Australia , so like you it is illegal to grow , now if the Helicopter was stationary you may have a problem , if not and it was flying at normal speed you should be ok . unless you are in a known indoor grow area , if you are out doors , same thing , :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I am in Australia , so like you it is illegal to grow , now if the Helicopter was stationary you may have a problem , if not and it was flying at normal speed you should be ok . unless you are in a known indoor grow area , if you are out doors , same thing , :thumbsup:
Yeah it sounded stationary but it was hard to tell cause it woke me up when I woke up it was stationary for a few minutes then moved on.

Was it over head and did it stay in the area a bit .
Yeah it sounded right above the house it was like a hammer drill slightly that's the only way I can explain it it was like early hours after it woke me it was around 2 to 3 minutes and bailed out I honestly couldn't tell you how long it was there before.

Back