Lighting Helicopters

Ok , better safe than sorry , your call . :thumbsup:
Yeah haha shame it's a tough one my head says ditch the seedlings and equipment but there is obviously something telling me I shouldn't haha such a tough decision I don't know how swift they are it's been a good few days since it happened lol

What lights are you using and wattage , and where is the tent in the house , if under 1000 watts it will be hard for them to work out what is creating the heat .

What lights are you using and wattage , and where is the tent in the house , if under 1000 watts it will be hard for them to work out what is creating the heat .
It says its 2000w obviously it isn't it is 230w from the mains they just make it out to be 230w equivalent to 2000w as a selling gimmic its a led too also it is a growdrobe so to them it could be the boiler etc maybe I'm reading into it too much its using less watts than my 1000w computer

Mate , you have nothing to worry about . 2000 watt . :haha:
I know right haha although they do like to lie about the usage and its only 230w I would say if they cut the jargon and told the truth its a really good light fairly sized and decent.

I mean the maths is easy there
230w from the mains = 230w

This is what ever way you look at it 😅

I wouldn't be too concerned honestly. Think about how many people have indoor house plants that use grow lights in low-light areas. It's pretty common-place in 2023.

Now if you had an entire basement or attic filled with grow equipment, that might be a bit more suspect.

There are electric blankets and oil filled electric radiators with more heat signature.

They' be hard pressed to distinguish a small indoor grow from a clothes dryer vent.

Back