Live Stoners Hello fellow gardeners

Reaction score
I've been growing autos on and off for the last 4 years, was a stoner during teen years, gave it a break for about 30 years to work and family and now I'm back to partaking of nature agn. :420:

Don't smoke nowadays (well only sometimes) mostly ingesting, currently create a solvent extraction using Spirytus and Sous Vide Weed method to produce 30ml dropper bottle of green juice from around 10g of quality bud, it's something of a hybrid method I've developed from researching the different methods that have been around for decades and new ones that seem to be invented all the time. My missus can't smoke LOL, so this works out well for her also. We are not everyday stoners and save it mostly for recreational weekends and so a bottle of juice will last about 6-8 weeks, very economical, I grow far more than we need, unfortunately super stealth means can't give any of it away. I'm looking to extract without solvent (Spirytus is a rip-off in our over taxed UK) and it would be cleaner to do it in Olive oil or similar, Rosin looks an interesting method so I'm looking at the Rosin chocolate method - brilliant :jump:

I try to make grow room super stealth for the neighbours and also it is in a large bedroom, just a 90x90x180 tent, started with cheapo chinese LED (noisy fans), built my own DIY COBs (quieter fans), now got a lovely GN Telos 0008 (no fans :cool1:), 3-4 plants max, box fan extraction, passive intake, Rhino filter when needed, use 15l auto-pots that let me go away for work and holidays, everything automated and I have some limited remote monitoring for watching temps. I've used airdomes, bubbler pots, smart pots, soil, coco, grow stones, perlite, timed drippers, oil-filled radiator set at 20C, DIY temp controller, fan controllers, Orca sheet, AN nutrients, clay pebbles, Gold Label nutrients, Ecothrive stuff, now I've binned the airpumps to keep everything silent, all you can hear in the bedroom is a faint low hum of the box fan and an 8 inch whoosh occasionally from the internal circulation fan. Indoor temps are steady and can range anywhere from 20-30C.

I've got some photoperiod seeds to try also (Laughing Buddha), as I fancy giving scrog, topping, LST a go, normally I just let Autos do their thing, they turn out well and provide plenty of harvest. Have had great success with Dinafem, currently trying out Barney's, Fastbuds and RQS autos, multistrain grows are hard work though in hydro, RO water, pH and EC is a pain, am now getting geared for an organic grow probably using Biotabs, so been following those journals, will start that on the next run in the new year. I also want to grow tomatoes organically (managed nearly 1000 toms off 3 plants during our glorious growing season this year), so I reckon biotabs will be a good choice there also.

Been lurking on this forum for the 4 years and learnt just about everything I know from here, it's a gold mine of info and I'm very grateful, special thanks to @TaNg for his AN grow schedules and there are plenty of others with tons of knowledge and advice.

I like the philosophical side of getting stoned, me and missus are like two peas in a pod, way different to the 1980's hash teen years, now middle aged, middle class, professional (some might say :chef:), when I resurrected this hobby a few years ago, I struggled with the morality of it, I couldn't quite reconcile my mature professional 'clean' life with partaking of an 'illegal' drug again, so it took some time to break that psychological connection. I live the same professional life and enjoy the green just as I enjoy a beer, we are both healthy and I'm sure it has contributed to better health, less colds, less stress, less flu, less alcohol, we go for long walks and love nature when stoned, we notice more, nobody can tell we are stoned as we appear normal (as can be LOL), we are more creative, notice musical nuances more, and produce an abundance of ideas which we always forget to write down.

It's great to see the medical benefits at last being recognised with partial legalisation, but I don't believe our chaotic, stupid, repressive govts will ever make it available for recreational use in the UK (unless we vote a pro-MJ into power), so the hobby will need to stay underground, the struggle will continue, it's sad when small growers get caught in the system for a product way less damaging than other legal products. But let's hope they wake up one day and smell the MJ.

Right I've waffled enough for a first post, keep it green and clean :growing:

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the AFN family. Been awhile since I've had Spirytus at the family gatherings since we're all split up now.
download (22).jpg

hi and :welcome: @PlantRoom :pass:@Mañ'O'Green has a great chocolate recipe :pie:sounds like ya got the grow room dialed in good :smokeit:
been lurking for some time or first day here ? :CSR: im archie gemmill :footy:your butlins blue coat hi de high site rep :paleo:a few things well worth a read.

Site Terms Of Use
regardless if you read them or not,you have agreed to abide by them,so best cast your eye over takes 2 mins,in short no religion politics and dont be a knob :shooty:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/site-terms-of-use.13737/

New Member Intros
why not do an intro,tell us something about yourself your grow or your ferret :shrug:
https://www.autoflower.org/forums/live-introductions.35/
Live Stoner Gossip bit lost or stuck,got a question ? a cuppa tea getting cold and a rocket to burn ?:coffee::smokeout:
https://www.autoflower.org/t...ossip-october-2018.67798/page-48#post-1916976
some Guides and Tutorials:laptop:
https://www.autoflower.org/forums/guides-tutorials/
start a journal in the new growers section :watering:
https://www.autoflower.org/forums/new-growers-grow-journals.44/

follow along with Ash-A-Ton from seed to jar thread :smokeit:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/school-daze-seed-to-jar-live-guide.65331/

have a good look around,click on some signature links.

anything else just ask away or @ me
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Greetings and welcome to the group!

Hey, How's it going?

Warm welcomes to AFN.

Sent from my comfy chair
[emoji41][emoji2956][emoji848][emoji12][emoji42]

Back