Help choosing soil

Moonbud

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi there I’m new to this forum also new grower so i would truly appreciate the help

im having hard time to choose soil i don’t have good options locally and ordering online would cost a lot what i found locally is klassman Potgrond h and klassman ts3 they are both peat moss , and here is the description from their website

Klasmann Potgrond-H Potting Soil consisting of dark Peat Moss that have been frozen for about 80% and light Peat Moss of about 20%, which are collected from the Peat Moss fields and then sifted to obtain a suitable composition suitable for planting seeds in the trays of 0–8 mm.
After obtaining this formula physically it is treated chemically by adjusting its acidity to reach between PH: 5.5 to 6.0
Then add fertilizer compound composed of nitrogen, phosphate and potassium in addition to the Rare elements at a rate of 1.5 grams per liter of this composition
The amount is 210 grams compound fertilizer per bag of potting soil

Klassman TS3

Peat moss of Klasmann TS3 is composed of light colored Peat moss which is collected from the fields of Peat moss and then sifted to obtain the selected composition suitable for planting small seedlings such as annual seedlings 0-25 mm.
After obtaining this formula physically it is chemically treated by adjusting its acidity to between PH 5.5 to 6.0 PH
Then add the compound fertilizer consisting of nitrogen, phosphate and potassium in addition to trace elements at the rate of 1 gram per liter of this Peat moss . “

Hello @Moonbud :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:If you are growing Autos I would choose the TS3 if you can get Perlite I would mix in 20% by volume. If you are growing Photoperiod plants I would go with the Potgrond-H and Perlite. You will need to feed at some point but I have no idea when that will happen. Just watch for the plants to start to get pale.

Hello @Moonbud :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:If you are growing Autos I would choose the TS3 if you can get Perlite I would mix in 20% by volume. If you are growing Photoperiod plants I would go with the Potgrond-H and Perlite. You will need to feed at some point but I have no idea when that will happen. Just watch for the plants to start to get pale.

Thank you for taking the time to reply much appreciated bro , I’m doing Photoperiod since its my first grow so i will go with Potgrond H. 70/20 perlite

Back