Grow Mediums HELP! D39. My 5th growth in row is failing. (1st with autopots) Yellowing TOP leaves. PH, zinc,iron, something else?

It is SODK by Mephisto.

Yes, it is huge. (I actually wanted to cut large middle portions off due to 65-70 % humidity. But figured it would be to much stress 3 weeks before harvest and I also had 2 good oscillating fans. Luckily, no botyritis)

Larfy/popcorny (it is a sativa though), but I could care less. My weight guess would be 6-8 ozs. It was a 15 litre pot, 100% coco.

This amount made me realize I dont need that much (for smoking). So now I am experimenting with edibles etc.

A nice side hobby which would be much harder to get into without this community ;)
I was planning on not buying Mephisto gear for awhile, but I'm starting to change my mind. I love looking at and breaking up dense, hard buds as much as the next guy, but what really matters is effect. Whenever I see larfy buds I think, "Doobie!"

My best extraction experience to date was making Green Dragon tincture. https://weedmaps.com/learn/products-and-how-to-consume/how-to-make-green-dragon-tincture.

Back