Help finding Medicinal strain for migraines

GreenGardener

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
king Louis 13, blue sherbet , strawberry eclair ,northern soul
Morning gents I’ve grown a few cbd rich strains but can’t seem to find one which has everything I need from my flower basically I’m looking for a good cbd strain to help with my daily migraines which also has a fair amount of thc preferably a hybrid as well and it has to be flavour full I have a few earthy strains growing atm so something citrus or berry etc is what I’m looking for so far the only strain I’ve grown/bought (in the uk limited options) that’s helping with my migraines is a granddaddy purple I grew but that’s a night time smoke otherwise I’ll end up napping :) I have two I’m interested in but would like to know more information from someone who has grown either Humbolt seeds :blue dream cbd or elev8 seeds : harlequin or recommend a strain with the traits listed I’m also growing an cbd cream cheese from seedsman if anyone had tried that let me know too .helping ease my migraines is most important obviously , hope to here back from you guys soon

Look at autoflower portal, they're in the UK, medicinal auto strains. Good write ups on most of the gear they have. Just started a run with 2 of their strains.

I think for now I may buy CBD oil to take with my bud (any suggestions would be great ) as I’ve got weeks left on my cbd cream n cheese to be ready I just now need to look into which oils to buy never bought it before Ive got high hopes it’ll help the Migraines I’ve only had the one today lasted about an hour or so not too bad .

Ohhh ...as I was typing My brother actually just dropped me off a big old jar of canna-honey he took all the dust n fluff from the bottom of my jars the other night and kindly made it for me :-D it’s quite the cocktail of strains: GDP, skittlez , Cookies n Kush cbd and a very nice orange diesel V3 will be having a tea tomorrow night now

Hello all,
My wife suffers from migraines. I have grown out 15 to twenty strains each of the last few years searching for the answer. The best we have found is Blue Thai from Dinafem. Everything is run through a butter machine and then used in caramels. The Blue Thai finishes outside in North Dakota by the last week in September. It could use another week, but we have had snow October 2nd the last two years.
She would prefer a CBD only strain. The combination of THC and CBD seems to work best. For muscle spasms and aches that I have. The Lebanese from Ace seeds is amazing. It will finish outside by the end of September properly.
Both strains produce very well in soil with only organic feedings of fish emulsions and worm castings. I use rain and lake water for all waterings.
Hope this helps you with future genetics and grows.
Peace
Ps. The Blue Thai is photo period and the Lebanese is semi auto flowering. Both have a very early flowering onset.

Jasong
I am looking for some CBD which can help me with migraines too. I have tried a lot of different ones, and some of them are good, but maybe you can recommend something else to me here...
Jason grow, in my experience landrace genetics have the widest range of cannabinoids. The Marar I Sharif from The Real Seed Company is one I'm running outside this season. I have never seen any actual HPLC testing on these genetics. That said, Mazar I Sharif has been used for medicine for well over a thousand years. Now Mazar from other seed banks isn't the same thing. Those are crossed with Blueberry originally from DJ Short.

This is an outdoor strain getting between 12' and 16' high or 3 to 4 meters. Imho when you top a plant to control it's height. The chemotype changes to fiber production in a self healing effort by the plant. You lose the benefits of the natural cannabinoids the plant inherently has. While you may see the same phenotypes (color, aromas). Colors and smells don't relieve pain.

Another effect that no one tells people about. Natural sunshine produces the greatest amount of cannabinoids not phenotypes.
Peace brother, farmerlion

I've grown Harlequin in the last two years outdoors.
So be prepared for a 5 to 6 foot plant.
Its a great plant to grow outdoors because it loves sun and can take cold nights before harvest.
It too will harvest near late Sept. to early Oct.
You can expect 4 to 6 oz. per plant easy.
High CBD with some THC, but great for my tendonitis.

Ge
I've grown Harlequin in the last two years outdoors.
So be prepared for a 5 to 6 foot plant.
Its a great plant to grow outdoors because it loves sun and can take cold nights before harvest.
It too will harvest near late Sept. to early Oct.
You can expect 4 to 6 oz. per plant easy.
High CBD with some THC, but great for my tendonitis.

George Cloney, yes Harlquin is a very good strain. I have never found any of those genetics without being a hybrid. Have a great night.
Peace brother

Back