Mephisto Genetics Harvest window for Medicinal Strains

Hey @Organic Sinse
I harvest CBD plant with clear trichomes. We got a discussion years ago with the guys from dinafem , they have done lab tests in different trichomes stages and found out the highest amount is available till the trichomes are clear and not cloudy.

Hey @Organic Sinse
I harvest CBD plant with clear trichomes. We got a discussion years ago with the guys from dinafem , they have done lab tests in different trichomes stages and found out the highest amount is available till the trichomes are clear and not cloudy.
Thank you for the info my friend. Next time around I’ll try harvesting a touch earlier. All cloudy came out pretty nice on paper for Aunt Ginny’s Elixir this round, so that coupled with your info leads me to think earlier is definitely better than later.
Are you well experienced with CBD or Mixed THC/CBD strains? Just curious how ya like em, and use em if so. I’m a newb to the CBD side of things. Lots of fun new things to learn.
cheers
os

Thank you for the info my friend. Next time around I’ll try harvesting a touch earlier. All cloudy came out pretty nice on paper for Aunt Ginny’s Elixir this round, so that coupled with your info leads me to think earlier is definitely better than later.
Are you well experienced with CBD or Mixed THC/CBD strains? Just curious how ya like em, and use em if so. I’m a newb to the CBD side of things. Lots of fun new things to learn.
cheers
os
Hi @Organic Sinse
I have grown a few different CBD / THC strains. I have grown them for friends with health problems for a few times till they got their own harvest and are able to grow enough for themselves.
To the CBD haze from dinafem was a good balanced strain but seeds are lost and dinafem does not exist anymore. I have also grown a cross my good old friend Stickman made , it was harle tsu x z6 x auto CBD haze , the last one I have grown was kingskush CBD from Barney's farm . Thy were all CBD/THC strains with a high ratio of both. We found out in our home test that the best medical effect was present in these typ of strains for MS, PTS , Chronic Pain and depression. The CBD strains with low to sero THC wasn't so effective.
At the moment I don't grow CBD stuff but I got a interesting cross gifted by a friend to work out these line to stabilise strain for my friends. It's a cross of Harle tsu x z6 x aunt of farouk .

Hi @Organic Sinse
I have grown a few different CBD / THC strains. I have grown them for friends with health problems for a few times till they got their own harvest and are able to grow enough for themselves.
To the CBD haze from dinafem was a good balanced strain but seeds are lost and dinafem does not exist anymore. I have also grown a cross my good old friend Stickman made , it was harle tsu x z6 x auto CBD haze , the last one I have grown was kingskush CBD from Barney's farm . Thy were all CBD/THC strains with a high ratio of both. We found out in our home test that the best medical effect was present in these typ of strains for MS, PTS , Chronic Pain and depression. The CBD strains with low to sero THC wasn't so effective.
At the moment I don't grow CBD stuff but I got a interesting cross gifted by a friend to work out these line to stabilise strain for my friends. It's a cross of Harle tsu x z6 x aunt of farouk .
Very nice. Thanks for sharing. Im kind of curious to hear how folks on here like the new NCH crosses. I didnt buy any myself.
Im very pleased with the Aunt Ginny’s Elixir. Im extremely surprised by how many of my friends really like it for smoking. They have tried more mixed ratio stuff than me, and say its hard to find stuff that smokes that smooth and tastes so good.
I started making 2ml gummies with about 9/8 mg CBD/THC and holy cow is that nice stuff and a nice dose. Just right for us folks getting older after a hard day.
Cheers
Os

Back