Help finding Medicinal strain for migraines

Ge

George Cloney, yes Harlquin is a very good strain. I have never found any of those genetics without being a hybrid. Have a great night.
Peace brother
@Farmerlion
I bought my seeds from these people.
They have a nice variety of CBD specific seeds.
I also grew their AC/DC and Cannatonic.
Acdc is a pheno of cannatonic btw.
All are regulars and photos, but very healthy genetics. Germination was better than 95% with all strains.
Shipping was really quick (precovid 19) to Eastern Canada.
If you're in the States it"ll probably be a lot easier for you to get them these days instead of Europe.

@Farmerlion
I bought my seeds from these people.
They have a nice variety of CBD specific seeds.
I also grew their AC/DC and Cannatonic.
Acdc is a pheno of cannatonic btw.
All are regulars and photos, but very healthy genetics. Germination was better than 95% with all strains.
Shipping was really quick (precovid 19) to Eastern Canada.
If you're in the States it"ll probably be a lot easier for you to get them these days instead of Europe.

Thank you very much for the information. I have AC/DC and Cannatonic. I will check them out, I'm in the States along the Canadian border. While there is hundreds of breeders popping up all over the world. So many are as bogus as the seeds they claim to have. How long have you been doing business with them?
Peace brother

Thank you very much for the information. I have AC/DC and Cannatonic. I will check them out, I'm in the States along the Canadian border. While there is hundreds of breeders popping up all over the world. So many are as bogus as the seeds they claim to have. How long have you been doing business with them?
Peace brother
Been buying from them since summer of 2017.
They answer emails and questions in a timely manner which I appreciate.
I'm presently shopping for Red Dwarf auto regulars ( I grow for seeds and make hybrids)..
You may want to research White Dwarf Autos. Many reviews claim they're good for migrains.
Cheers

Been buying from them since summer of 2017.
They answer emails and questions in a timely manner which I appreciate.
I'm presently shopping for Red Dwarf auto regulars ( I grow for seeds and make hybrids)..
You may want to research White Dwarf Autos. Many reviews claim they're good for migrains.
Cheers
Do you only cross with auto regs? I also do a lot of my own crosses and have had great success with colloidal silver for feminized seeds. I don't have much for inside grow space though and don't have the room to cull males and pheno hunt though I grow out whatever pops up...
Blueberry is a great strain for migraines as well.

Do you only cross with auto regs? I also do a lot of my own crosses and have had great success with colloidal silver for feminized seeds. I don't have much for inside grow space though and don't have the room to cull males and pheno hunt though I grow out whatever pops up...
Blueberry is a great strain for migraines as well.
No I'm just getting into crossing with auto regs. My experience with crossing is with pure ruderalis and photoperiods.
I just ordered some Micron Tao autos (grow 6" high!!), which will be crossed with the Dr.Feegood (10-15").
The future is in autos and stealth.

Jean-o,
The future is in autos and stealth.
This is exactly why individuals need the right to grow their own cannabis. Competing in an open and fair market. Monopolies like what North Dakota has right now is a poor quality shame.
The larger companies have no desire to meet the smaller niche market and needs.

Unfortunately they are entirely focused on quantity over quality. Have to ring out every dime and gram.
I wish you all the best Jean-o in your destination as a pioneering researcher. Driven by passion not greed.
Peace farmerlion

George Cloney , I checked out their site. I wrote them an email giving my background and needs as a provider. They seem like pretty stand up people so far. Thanks again for the help.
Peace brother

@Farmerlion @Jean-O

Because right now.
We need each other.
By choice, or by obligation.

The site is a nice distraction for all of us.
Once we get over this shit (covid19), we will all as humans be a lot closer.
Weather we want to, or not.
Cheers growbros:d5:

Back