Nutrients Help... Lucas formula. GHE Tripart VS. GHE DualPart Coco

Little-Leopard

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi All.
I had amazing result's in my previous grow using the Lucas formula with GHE/TA TriPart, using only Micro and Bloom. Not the Gro.
From day one I used 1 part Micro and 2 parts Bloom and just raised the PPM as the plants grew. The results were truly astonishing.

I have a set of DualPart coco. It comes in two bottles, Grow and Bloom only.
My question is would it be similar to using the above? The Lucas formula 1:2

Has anyone tried this?

If one adds up the NKP on the two different sets of nutes in the Lucas ratio you would get:
Tripart Micro and Bloom: 5-10-9
Dualpart coco: 6-12-13

TriPart® - Terra Aquatica

3-part “Building Block” nutrient system: T.A. TriPart® gives the best possible balance between concentration and flexibility. Why buy grow nutrients, […]

DualPart® Coco - Terra Aquatica

Uniquely amongst leading brands, T.A. DualPart® Coco doesn’t need additives for success from seed to bloom : other coco specific […]

Not familiar with your nutes. To me, 5-10-9 and 6-12-13 appear rather similar, same N-P ratio, with a much the same N-P to K ratio.

I've grown from sprout to harvest using just bloom nutes, and saw no difference in results. This was generally following the all Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Bloom-based regimen pioneered/reported by TaNg here on AFN, including repeated "astonishing" results.

Bumping here. I'm in search for feeding recommendations for the TA dual part for Coco. I'm using a mix of tap and RO at around 80ppm. Do I need bumping it with cal mag still?

Back