Help please. Yellow leaves/spotted leaves

R

Random Tasked User

So my plants are 23 days old, I’m following Autobeast grow method using Biobizz light mix and sensi ph perfect line..

the gold Spotting started on the big fan leaves of 2 plants around week 1 and 2 before they had there first feed and slowly got worse I gave them there first feed 4 daya back, Next feed due tomorow the new growth looks fine and there growing well, day by day the growth is noticeable. What is this though and how do I correct ? Will this have a negative impact ? It’s my first grow so all help would be welcomed. Thanks in advance.

488CC055-D9DC-4D55-AD21-15BFD535E903.png
AC99CD45-BE44-4ADC-A199-1C785DC687F3.png
611C1735-E8DA-437F-9925-353D131B351C.png

Attachments

• 83120E3B-1EB1-4DDA-9747-2B07F0E0FCE5.png
    83120E3B-1EB1-4DDA-9747-2B07F0E0FCE5.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 8
So my plants are 23 days old, I’m following Autobeast grow method using Biobizz light mix and sensi ph perfect line..

the gold Spotting started on the big fan leaves of 2 plants around week 1 and 2 before they had there first feed and slowly got worse I gave them there first feed 4 daya back, Next feed due tomorow the new growth looks fine and there growing well, day by day the growth is noticeable. What is this though and how do I correct ? Will this have a negative impact ? It’s my first grow so all help would be welcomed. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 1569634View attachment 1569635View attachment 1569636
Hey, sorry to see a plant in need of some help, theres a form at the top of the infirmary page with a list of helpful diagnostic info. Theres a section that's blank so you can just copy it and add it to your thread here. Its almost invaluable when running into these sorts of problems.

Actually I have it saved

Problem:

Medium/grow method:

Feed: and supplements used:

water source:

Strain/age:

light used:

Climate:

Additional info:

@STICKYSCISSORS(23) :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: @Autobeast is a good friend and may be around? His method is a proven winner. I have observed many, many successful grows using his method. He taught me how to "Top an Auto".

This looks like a P - phosphorous problem but it may have just hit a bump of something in the pot as this is unusual. I would not worry about it too much since the new growth looks fine.

:toke:

View attachment 1569634View attachment 1569635View attachment 1569636
Looks like water damage from when they were smaller and you splashed water or kept getting those leaves wet when watering your pots.
They all look great

Looks like water damage from when they were smaller and you splashed water or kept getting those leaves wet when watering your pots.
They all look great
Just so you know the difference water damage is round like the shape of a drop.

Back