Hemp pure vape cbd eliquid

Guerrilla

SEMI AUTO
Reaction score
So I got some of this and a new tank to vape it with, and wanted to share if nobody had had a chance to try it and wondered cause I always wanted to try it.
The flavor was peach and it's actually really smooth and good.
The hit was nice and thick but not harsh at all.
The eliquid helped my anger a lot. Not so much pain decrease but more like mental. I'd would highly recommend this to people that have anxiety,or panic attacks, seizures, high stress, or even anger issues. I have a lot of anger sometimes and it's a really nice thing to smoke it and not mentally give a shit anymore.
But not a euphoric high at all but more like body buzz,
could feel the heavy on my eyes but no visual high at all. Kinda weird at first. Like being stoned but not seeing like your stoned. Haha does that even make since? Lmao
any body wanna chime in on this? Ever tried it? Anyways to describe it better?

Hey Guerrilla...Sounds good! Glad it helped you!
Where did you get it from?

My buddy owns a local head shop and got some in and was able to hold some for me. The shits flying off the shelf here. My state has the cbd laws now and it's still real new to everyone.

I'm hitting this stuff right now and it's like happy juice man!! I swear its a mood enhancer. Shit makes me apa and smile a lot. It's like lazy eyed indica without the euphoric eye high. Lol it's crazy.

Back