La Buena Hierba HEY HO LETS GO!!

DABaracuss

DAB ON UM
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Currently Smoking
STREET
HEY there PEEPS im back now let me see if i can get our buddy LBH back in the saddle ..I sent him a email on his Site let me try some of his other sitessee if i can tease him out the bushes with candy lol I have a few Blue haze left Ill drop in his Honor soon :)

DAb's, a mate elsewhere has his actual phone #,..LBH is fine, just "bissy" as hell, seeds and such are not a priority now, aside from running the site... No telling what will come of things, but I'll see if I can reach out to him and at least get an update on if/when a restock happens, anything new, etc.,....

HEY there PEEPS im back now let me see if i can get our buddy LBH back in the saddle ..I sent him a email on his Site let me try some of his other sitessee if i can tease him out the bushes with candy lol I have a few Blue haze left Ill drop in his Honor soon :)
Looking forward to testing out some of your guys genetics

DAb's, a mate elsewhere has his actual phone #,..LBH is fine, just "bissy" as hell, seeds and such are not a priority now, aside from running the site... No telling what will come of things, but I'll see if I can reach out to him and at least get an update on if/when a restock happens, anything new, etc.,....
SO the site is still working to order seeds? I sent emails and such but now answer :(

Hey guys, I'm excited to get some LBH autos going in the '23 season.. what do you think is the likelihood of a restock between now and next spring? La Gasolina reads like a scorcher that would be fun to try! Queens Gold is my main interest from the current stock :biggrin:

Back