Roc Auto

GsC4477

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Whats up with Roc Auto??????????????????? Please dont direct me to his useless instagram page he doesnt addend to either.... can someone in the know please explain to me what is going on with this person, situation. I contact him, multiverse, north Atlantic, you name it, no one even answers back im sure they are sick of it because they always get back to me on anything else.

Does anyone know of a good copypay of Blueberry slushy? im frustrated, tired of waiting, reminds me of your typical drug dealer dragging his feet enjoying the crowd waiting for him to open up again.

A little REAL communication would go a long way... if you read this let him know to come here and talk to the community, IM SURE 100percent hes not that busy.

As far as North Atlantic Seeds, I've had positive communication with them. Haven't tried the other two vendors.
Me also!!! They are always helpful! Its only when you ask them about Roc bud that they ignore you, goes to show they are probably sick of the same questions from so many people. If ROC........ would be a big boy and simply tell his community WTF the situation is things would be much less annoying . get it?????? This is business, not a Fkin baby reveal every few months. Roc we waiting for a reply , bud...........

Whats up with Roc Auto??????????????????? Please dont direct me to his useless instagram page he doesnt addend to either.... can someone in the know please explain to me what is going on with this person, situation. I contact him, multiverse, north Atlantic, you name it, no one even answers back im sure they are sick of it because they always get back to me on anything else.

Does anyone know of a good copypay of Blueberry slushy? im frustrated, tired of waiting, reminds me of your typical drug dealer dragging his feet enjoying the crowd waiting for him to open up again.

A little REAL communication would go a long way... if you read this let him know to come here and talk to the community, IM SURE 100percent hes not that busy.
What exactly is the the issue?

Just finished up a blueberry slushy. Roc seems shady to me. Just picked up his bastard auto and he says it's f9 but he was on his discord page asking people if they had auto bastard seeds for sale July last year. Something stinks. Have to say blueberry slushy smells like blueberry. Still in the drying phase. Multiverse has a few bastard and mamba left as of this morning. Left to right blueberry slushy, razzberry runtz and grape slurry.

Attachments

• IMG_20230529_103144329_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230529_103144329_HDR.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 19
Back