High CBD grow anyone?

SHRED

"Onward through the fog!" - Oat Willie
Reaction score
I just started a grow of Dinafem CBD. Allegedly 2 to 1 in CBD as opposed to THC.

Many of my friends are looking for a sleep aid without the head high. Also, they don't want to wake up dizzy for a late night bathroom run.

Anyway, I will infuse coconut oil with the flowers for ingesting.

My question is have any of you grown CBD plants with this in mind?
How were your results?

I just started a grow of Dinafem CBD. Allegedly 2 to 1 in CBD as opposed to THC.

Many of my friends are looking for a sleep aid without the head high. Also, they don't want to wake up dizzy for a late night bathroom run.

Anyway, I will infuse coconut oil with the flowers for ingesting.

My question is have any of you grown CBD plants with this in mind?
How were your results?
Dinafem white widow cbd 1:2 thc:cbd
Great sleep without middle of the night bathroom run...not groggy in the morning one iota....prior to this bathroom runs at ~ 3a.m. every night and wide awake after.
Works awesome...but everyone is different.

Can vouch for the Dinafem White Widow also. Good sleep aid, a nice balance between head and body. No wake ups, solid sleep. Wake up feeling normal. Its a very nice strain.

Dinafem purple orange cbd taste amazing was really beautiful plant 2 loads of colours in the fade
Screenshot_20190904-181901_Instagram.jpg
large.A1EDE737-0D15-4C26-910A-3F63B23448F8.jpeg.12c859ad78e3612c1ea40f121e2267d8.jpeg.jpg
Screenshot_20190904-181912_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Indica strains are what I use for sleep. If a normal thc strain, I vape it with CBD isolate to help diminish the potency. Otherwise, I use 1:1 and 2:1 CBD/THC for sleep. If I slept just one hour, I don't wake with much of a buzz.

I grew Dinafem Dinamed CBD and it fulfills the qualities you are seeking.

Dinafem has some good things going on. I have grown out several strains over the years. Nothing but QUALITY! The Blue Thai works very well for my wife's migraines. Although she thinks she gets Super Powers, lol. It brings her great comfort.
Peace

Back