Auto Seeds High CBD/THC Strain Recommendations

I would like to hear people talk about cbd heavy strains. I grew a Linda seeds cbd jack herer(1:1). Really like it although it could be a bit heavier on the thc side. I mean I can smoke alot of it and that's very nice and social without kicking your ass, while I had some other stains that knocked me out say the first oyff.

What about heavy cbd AND THC types that pack a punch in both departments? What are some suggestions there

I would like to hear people talk about cbd heavy strains. I grew a Linda seeds cbd jack herer(1:1). Really like it although it could be a bit heavier on the thc side. I mean I can smoke alot of it and that's very nice and social without kicking your ass, while I had some other stains that knocked me out say the first oyff.

What about heavy cbd AND THC types that pack a punch in both departments? What are some suggestions there

You can't expect plants to simply deliver 20%THC and 20% CBD, just like you won't find strains with 40% THC and no CBD. +-10% for each is comparable to a 20% THC only strain which is pretty high already.

Thanks, I found some great recommendations for me. From my side I can say that I grown harlequin which is the unique hybrid marijuana strain and charlotte’s web, the world’s most famous marijuana strain. The harlequin was ideal for me to use it during the day as it kept me alert and energetic. This strain has the highest level of THC (at a range of 7 – 15%), and it is also has a high CBD content of (at least 10%). Charlotte’s Web I use in CBD oil form and don't smoke. This cannas oil I use to make different edibles, like brownies, cookies or weed gummies. So, if you search for a new strain of weed to grow, I recommend you to try these ones.

Last edited:
I also think that smoking it clean is way better. I mean, I see why all of those CBD exist. There are lots of people who loves marijuana but just hate the smell of it.

Dinafem Moby Dick

What i do is use my high cbd amnesia thats like 15 percent cbd and under 1 percent thc and mix that with regular high thc strains. I suffer from extreme anxiety and found this approach to be best. My advice would be get used to the cbd strain first then start adding small amounts of thc. I also use cbd tinctures in the morning and find I can smoke small amounts of full thc bud and it just smooths out the experience. I used to love full thc strains....I'm a recovering opiate addict though and that screwed my brain chemistry up hence the need for cbd. Also look into cbg I think it works better for anxiety. Cbd has its place for sure though.

I also think that smoking it clean is way better. I mean, I see why all of those CBD exist. There are lots of people who loves marijuana but just hate the smell of it.
I also think that smoking it clean is way better. I mean, I see why all of those CBD exist. There are lots of people who loves marijuana but just hate the smell of it. Also, you have to be careful because some of those smells are not that good. They can cause a lot of things, including some irritations. If you want a good weed, you better go to marijuana seeds in Toronto. Here you can find a lot of good stuff for a very reasonable price. I guarantee that for this price, you will never find a better quality and variety of products.

When I went to see a doctor about my anxiety, he advised me to take CDB containing cannabis 16:1. I have been using CDB for two months and my state of mental health has improved, but my physical condition has worsened. I went to the doctor's appointment again and he told me to reduce the dose of cannabis, and told me to look at the Top 5 USDA Organic CBD Brands to buy CDB with less cannabis content. I listened to the doctor's advice and bought everything I needed. It's been six months since that time and my health no longer bothers me, neither physical nor moral. I am very glad that cannabis helps people cope with their illnesses.

Last edited:
Back