High thc oil

Towlie

Don't forget to bring a towel
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sour crack
So the grandson has finished his years worth of chemo he's had a total of 9 scans 3 month intervals first scan the tumor shrunk to half its size but he was allergic to the chemo so they changed it second third and fourth scan it remained the same size due to missed appointments they where gonna give him another 13 weeks of chemo but they have had to stop the chemo because his body couldn't handle it any more he was getting infections in his port and having seizures so there giving him a brake for a couple of months

Looking to buy some high thc oil if it's not aloud on here I understand you can delete this post but I won't be able to make enough growing just 2 at a time and I'm not the best grower I'm located in the UK North East if anyone knows of anyone selling the oil and could pm me details I'd appreciate it thank you

So the grandson has finished his years worth of chemo he's had a total of 9 scans 3 month intervals first scan the tumor shrunk to half its size but he was allergic to the chemo so they changed it second third and fourth scan it remained the same size due to missed appointments they where gonna give him another 13 weeks of chemo but they have had to stop the chemo because his body couldn't handle it any more he was getting infections in his port and having seizures so there giving him a brake for a couple of months

Looking to buy some high thc oil if it's not aloud on here I understand you can delete this post but I won't be able to make enough growing just 2 at a time and I'm not the best grower I'm located in the UK North East if anyone knows of anyone selling the oil and could pm me details I'd appreciate it thank you
If you got any on hand I used 2.5 oz in a quart of 190 proof. Lazy freezer method green dragon tincture, did mine abit over a month in the freezer but using the hot method you could have some in a few days. 1 ml on a cookie is how I;m doing it. Like it better than oil as it just has a rum cake kinda after taste instead of the oily taste/feeling on my tongue.

If you got any on hand I used 2.5 oz in a quart of 190 proof. Lazy freezer method green dragon tincture, did mine abit over a month in the freezer but using the hot method you could have some in a few days. 1 ml on a cookie is how I;m doing it. Like it better than oil as it just has a rum cake kinda after taste instead of the oily taste/feeling on my tongue.
Thanks mate don't have much left got about a half oz left to my name until my canna cheese 1.1 is done suppose I could buy a couple of oz but getting gain alcohol in the UK is a pain

Back