Non cancerous tumor

such terrible news @Towlie i cant advise you about strains etc but he's in my prayers for a fast recovery and stay strong bro

Thanks man it's all starting to feel real now just wish there was a quick fix

@Towlie I wish your child, your family and you lots of strength for this. I recently heard that Guyabano is used in Mexico and in the Philipines and seems to have some affect on cancer reduction. I found some leaves you could make tea from. I have no experience with this but heard of people who where scheduled for chemo and showed a reduction without intervention except for the tea. not sure how realistic this is, a 2 year old would probably need a fair dose of sugar in it... try it.

or google Guyabano / Guanabana.

Turns out in English this thing in talking about is called soursop. See if you can get some leaves to make tee. It can't hurt.

I would look into a high cbd strain for sure like a 1:1 cbd to THC ratio. Sorry to hear about the little one

I would look into a high cbd strain for sure like a 1:1 cbd to THC ratio. Sorry to hear about the little one
High cbd strain would be like 20:1 or higher. There r people who have worked a lot with canna and children perhaps trying to find one of those people would be best. THC can affect the development of a young brain so I know they try to stay away from it but it’s better then most other pharmaceuticals so if it will work to shrink the tumor then they might recommend using it. I have seen studies showing they both work on cancerous tumors I’m not sure about non cancerous tumors but I wouldn’t be surprised if it does.

Seedsman just advertised a 30:1 cbd to thc ratio strain not sure what its called. Always my belief that cbd super concentrate could kill cancer and shrink tumors. Berkley in cali did a study back in the early 90s and proved in their trials that marijuana itself can shrink tumors by 40%. The official strain name is Doctor seedsman!

Thanks for the info and well wishes guys I found a company call Dutch natural healing while searching the medical section on here I think it was mossy who recommended it to some one I have emailed them and this is the reply

Sorry to hear about you rgrandson’s situation, must be difficult for you all.

Better not use cbd while he is on Chemo, this can have contra indication and that is not good.

When he is finished with the chemo treatment you can consider CBDactive+
If you want more info on CBDHQ just give me a call next week please.

All the best.

The prices on the site for cbd oil are fair and the whole family are putting money aside to pay for what he needs

plus I have some high thc strains growing now mephisto strawberry nuggets and sour crack I have just popped some dinamed auto seeds and will be ordering a new light tomorrow then a new tent next week I will check out the cbd strains recommended

If we are to follow the advice and wait for his chemo to finish before we give him any oil would I be able to store fresh buds in the freezer until I need them or should I make the oil then store that also can anyone recommend some good high proof grain alcohol available in the UK

Thanks for the info and well wishes guys I found a company call Dutch natural healing while searching the medical section on here I think it was mossy who recommended it to some one I have emailed them and this is the reply

Sorry to hear about you rgrandson’s situation, must be difficult for you all.

Better not use cbd while he is on Chemo, this can have contra indication and that is not good.

When he is finished with the chemo treatment you can consider CBDactive+
If you want more info on CBDHQ just give me a call next week please.

All the best.

The prices on the site for cbd oil are fair and the whole family are putting money aside to pay for what he needs

plus I have some high thc strains growing now mephisto strawberry nuggets and sour crack I have just popped some dinamed auto seeds and will be ordering a new light tomorrow then a new tent next week I will check out the cbd strains recommended

If we are to follow the advice and wait for his chemo to finish before we give him any oil would I be able to store fresh buds in the freezer until I need them or should I make the oil then store that also can anyone recommend some good high proof grain alcohol available in the UK
That’s why it’s best to reach out to the experts.

Well a quick update on little man the chemos working his tumor has shrunk in size there's been a few ups and downs along the way but it's been worth it let's just hope things get better with the new year if anyone is interested in following his journey there's a Facebook page not sure if Im aloud to post so please remove if not aloud

Back