Non cancerous tumor

Towlie

Don't forget to bring a towel
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sour crack
So we have just found out our 2 year old grandson has a tumor on his optic nerve it's growing at a rapid rate and effecting his eye site and causing fits they cannot remove it because it will leave him blind the only option is chemo theropy to stop the growth and possibly reduce the size he will be starting chemo next week for a full year

Looking for recommendations on strains to grow for making oil to help and any information is appreciated would cbd be better or thc

I think you best ask people like Mara Gordon or Rick Simpson who have been doing that for years.

So we have just found out our 2 year old grandson has a tumor on his optic nerve it's growing at a rapid rate and effecting his eye site and causing fits they cannot remove it because it will leave him blind the only option is chemo theropy to stop the growth and possibly reduce the size he will be starting chemo next week for a full year

Looking for recommendations on strains to grow for making oil to help and any information is appreciated would cbd be better or thc
I am sorry to hear your news. Stay safe and positive. I am no help for the info you seek.

Thanks for the well wishes I'll be sure. To pass the support on to him and my family I'm sure I will find the info I need on the Web

@Towlie I wish your child, your family and you lots of strength for this. I recently heard that Guyabano is used in Mexico and in the Philipines and seems to have some affect on cancer reduction. I found some leaves you could make tea from. I have no experience with this but heard of people who where scheduled for chemo and showed a reduction without intervention except for the tea. not sure how realistic this is, a 2 year old would probably need a fair dose of sugar in it... try it.

or google Guyabano / Guanabana.

I recall when my mother started to go blind there was a rather sophisticated support network of blind non-profit organizations that provided support to the blind, especially those newly blind. This included free training including braile (It's not like he'll get that in regular school), specialized equipment, set up newly-blind with needed home improvements, of course all kinds of classes, counseling and support, arranged free transportation to their events/facilities, etc. This was in an affluent NE US state, but wherever you are there are likely local/state/national support groups you should hook up with.

Last edited:
How would you administer the thc oil?

Wishing Your Grandson and your Family all the best but that doesn’t cover how bad I feel for what you all are going through. I hope that the RSO helps and that this can be reversed. Sending my very best and please let us know how the little guy is doing... He now has people all over the globe wishing him well.

Thanks for all the well wishes guy and the information I will check everything out he's coming home from hospital today he's had an operation to get a tube fitted to his chest he starts his chemo Saturday

I had a word with my son yesterday and he's willing to give it a try just need to convince his partner it's all a bit weird at the minute nothing has sunk in yet but we appreciate all the well wishes and help

Well he's home from hospital had his line fitted been looking online for cbd oil can any one recommend any good retailers who sell genuine oil

The hospital. Where great even give him a little gift chemo duck he even has a line like little man's and the same bandana I passed on all the well wishes from you guys
IMG_20200806_123447.jpg

Back