Live Stoners Hobbes Autoflower Cup Pipe Dreamin'

... yeah... but like... this is way cooler.

:rofl:
Yeah, but feel the same wether it's a strain, my roses or my amaryllis.....just pretty cool growing things.

Don't forget the Knights of Columbus! :rofl:
Veterans club used to be the place to go for after hours and out the back door on Sun in my old town. It was interestin to see the errr "interaction" between the WW 1 & 2 vets and the longhaired Vietnam vets back in the 70's

1655218532589.png

This is where Castio Farms held their Farm Fest in Ponca City, Oklahoma. Those little castle things are cabins, and camping is allowed all around them. Bathrooms and shower facilities on site.

I just talked to the person that put on Farm Fest and got a lowdown on what they paid; this is very reasonably priced. There's a main stage, a private stage area, an indoor building with a cafeteria and kitchen. Some guy still tripping acid made breakfast for everyone at that last event :rofl: Funny shit.

Problem (like every location) is that it's about 1.5 hours to a major airport, so we'd have to figure out how to shuttle people in.

There's a swimming pool, there's the lake right there. People had picnic tables ripping dabs right in front of the security and no one blinked an eye.

View attachment 1472332

This is where Castio Farms held their Farm Fest in Ponca City, Oklahoma. Those little castle things are cabins, and camping is allowed all around them. Bathrooms and shower facilities on site.

I just talked to the person that put on Farm Fest and got a lowdown on what they paid; this is very reasonably priced. There's a main stage, a private stage area, an indoor building with a cafeteria and kitchen. Some guy still tripping acid made breakfast for everyone at that last event :rofl: Funny shit.

Problem (like every location) is that it's about 1.5 hours to a major airport, so we'd have to figure out how to shuttle people in.

There's a swimming pool, there's the lake right there. People had picnic tables ripping dabs right in front of the security and no one blinked an eye.
I cannot confirm or deny the kitchen staff bein on L. Hahahhahaha

Back