Indoor Hog's Garden: Fall/Winter 2023-2024 (Photoperiods + Auto Breeding)

Transition to Flower: EB Jr's in 4x4 #1
  • 20231126_094131.jpg

Starting the transition to Flower for these 4. I'll be giving them a heavy top dressing with CoM Lobster Compost, EWC craft blend, build a Bloom and silica watered in with Rootwise Biophos and BaS Horticultural Coconut + EM-1 when I next fill the reservoirs. I'll draw down the ligh hours by about an hour a day until I hit 12/12.
    Liking the structure on all these so far, each unique, which may prove challenging in a fee weeks.
    Big Bad Wolf 2.0 #1
    20231126_094807.jpg

Obamacare- Chem D x Obama Kush
    20231126_094818.jpg

Fire OG Kush x Mendo Purps
    20231126_094816.jpg

Zamaldelica x Kali China
    20231126_094828.jpg

Autoflower Breeding Project
  • Got a couple multipots of my first cross going in the 2x4 2 10 gallons with 9-10 seedlings each.
    Parents were:
    Mother: Mephisto Strawberry Nuggets x Pink Panama
    Father: Firebudz Carebears

1000003635.jpg

Looking to breed a good washer with fruit forward flavor and a consistently <75 days finish time. I'll be fumbling my way through this process I'm sure, but super excited to see what comes of it!

Autoflower Breeding Project: Day 17
  • Did a little culling today. A couple males and a couple females that just didn't quite meet my criteria at this point.
    1000003733.jpg

I think I've got my male chosen. It was the first to show sex (I'm looking for fast finishing), had a strawberry like scent profile on stem rub, and has the morphology of the mother plant (SNxPP). If it didn't have balls I would think it was a female.

I plant in taking it down to the one male and my favorite 3-4 females in each pot over the next week or so as they head into flower. I will probably also dust a couple branches of my photoperiods, just for fun.

@Frankthetank. Thanks for the reps!

Last edited:
    4x4 #1: Mid-Flower
  • 1000003755.jpg

Big Bad Wolf 1
    1000003760.jpg

Fire OG x Mendo Purps
    1000003761.jpg

Zamaldelica x Kali China
    1000003763.jpg
    1000003765.jpg

Pretty happy with things right now, Big Bad Wolf #2 is looking a little sad amd same with Chem D x Obama Kush but I've got some Organics Alive V-P-K and their Living Compost coming today to get a Bloom boost. Looking forward to trying their products. They use a process of fermenting specific microbes to get pure N-P-K that is completely water soluble, not just micronized. I hope it will work well to supplement my EB jr grows in mid-late flower.

Last edited:
    Auto Breeding: Day 25
  • 1000003796.jpg

Down to one male and 8 females, flowering has begun and pollen should be flying in the next week. I'm considering just using the 4 females in the left pot for seeds and maybe culling the others... mostly because I need the space to get some more photos started in order for them to be ready to Flower next month.

Anyway... not much in the way of smells from the stem rubs yet but I'm digging the structure on pretty much all of them. I'll give the male a another 2-3 days before I cut him and hold in water (like a cut flower) as the pollen develops. Not expecting a whole lot out of these as it's my first cross, but it's still really fun to work through the process!
    Thanks for stopping by

Back