Homemade cbd oil. No thc!

Guerrilla

SEMI AUTO
Reaction score
Ok I need all my medical boys help on this one!

I wanna make a homemade cbd oil with no thc. Now I have looked for a while and I wanted to take the raw leaves in the veg state and use the same cooking recipe like RSO!
Any thoughts?
Correct me if I'm right but there is no thc present in the vegatative stage, only CBD! So I was thinking I could just do the same with the leaves.
Help me out boys. Go nuts! Lol

You might want to check out the thread "Recipe for Root Rub". I believe that even during veg above ground parts of the plant will have some small amount of THC precursors.

If you can provide more information on what and how you plan to use it I am sure people will be able to help you.

I only have heard of a coupe places. One is in Israel, and they don't export (but they are thinking of
setting up a grow in the States) and there's another place in Colorado.

What you have to do is try some medicinal strains and see what works best for you.
You can also keep things at a low temp. Much of the thc will stay inactive
if it doesn't get hot. That means processing and consuming it cold.

One option might be ice hash put in gel caps.

You may also want to consider growing industrial hemp. My understanding is that it tends to have much higher CBD levels and very low THC

Found a site dedicated to CBD and high CBD low THC strains. Interesting reading Project CBD

You may also want to consider growing industrial hemp. My understanding is that it tends to have much higher CBD levels and very low THC

I just read that is true of Ruderalis also. Very little thc, but good CBD content.

Ok I need all my medical boys help on this one!

I wanna make a homemade cbd oil with no thc. Now I have looked for a while and I wanted to take the raw leaves in the veg state and use the same cooking recipe like RSO!
Any thoughts?
Correct me if I'm right but there is no thc present in the vegatative stage, only CBD! So I was thinking I could just do the same with the leaves.
Help me out boys. Go nuts! Lol

Here's a quote from Project CBD which supports my conjecture on synergy: "Cannabidiol and THC act synergistically to potentiate their respective therapeutic attributes. Thus, a CBD-dominant strain or product, while appropriate in some cases, is not necessarily a superior treatment option compared to a balanced CBD-rich remedy with an equal amount of CBD and THC." "A balanced CBD-THC ratio may be optimal for experienced cannabis users who are comfortable with the mild high generated by THC. A patient with little or no experience with cannabis might begin by using a CBD-dominant remedy with little THC – and then gradually increase the amount of THC until he or she finds a ratio suitable for their condition and temperament."

I'm cool with that! Lol thc don't bother me a bit! I just wanted to have an option for a patient that has to drug test. She is afraid I losing her job as well as her 1 year daughter!

I don't think you can EVER be sure something will have no THC. I think a Rogue plant will eventually give you something with THC in it. Still High CBD's though. I think hemp may be a start though, not sure the levels on that.

My two cents,

Eek

I'm cool with that! Lol thc don't bother me a bit! I just wanted to have an option for a patient that has to drug test. She is afraid I losing her job as well as her 1 year daughter!

I understand. I think the problem here is then, I doubt there is a viable home technique that will get THC levels below detection levels of common tests. I'm sure the labs making CBD oil aren't giving away their methods either.

Back