How do you grow?

How do you grow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I was a young lad I used to grow outdoors in my parents garden.. plants got stolen and stuff..
Now I no longer grow outdoors, because I don't want to be noticed by police or possible cannathieves.. :face:

I grow indoor because of bullshit in my country.
As soon as it's allowed (I believe in it - I believe in it - I believe in it :rofl: ) I'll plant some outdoors.
Even if it became completely legal in my country.. there will always be people who want to 'help me' with my harvest.. only a couple days before I want to start harvesting.. :kitty:
But if I lived a bit more rural I would be growing in a small greenhouse for sure..

It seems more can go wrong outdoors as you cant control thieves or animals or bugs or critters or temp and humidity and wind and rain. I havent tried outdoors yet but plan too this summer with just 4 plants im thinking and i shall still run 12 indoor as i have all the equipment to keep temp and humidity in check and can ensure a harvest indoors. I dont want to go too big on my first outdoor grow but ill be keeping it simple with grow dots and recharge with autos in 7 gal fabric pots. Gonna reuse old soil and add some cannazym to turn the old roots into nutrition for the new plants. I plan to keep it simple and cheap so i wont lose out on much if they get stolen or destroyed by mother nature.

I do use new soil every run indoors. I dont like to take chances on low yields. Then i throw the used soil outside for veggies and fruit. I plan to start a indoor veggie garden with a old blurple led i got laying idle. I want to grow a variety of tomatoes under it.

I do use new soil every run indoors. I dont like to take chances on low yields. Then i throw the used soil outside for veggies and fruit. I plan to start a indoor veggie garden with a old blurple led i got laying idle. I want to grow a variety of tomatoes under it.
I use my indoor coco far around 3yr then it cet mixed with the contents of my compost bin and used outdoor for about 5yr before going into the garden. My plants seem to prefer used to new. I used to struggle outdoor at 55lat but now its a lot easier than indoor for me. Finding the right strain is the main thing outdoor. Good luck this year and if you do a grow log tag me please so I can follow along :goodluck:

I use my indoor coco far around 3yr then it cet mixed with the contents of my compost bin and used outdoor for about 5yr before going into the garden. My plants seem to prefer used to new. I used to struggle outdoor at 55lat but now its a lot easier than indoor for me. Finding the right strain is the main thing outdoor. Good luck this year and if you do a grow log tag me please so I can follow along :goodluck:
I tried hydro dwc first. Then i tried soil. Then i tried coco coir. I went back to soil as its less watering. Im a lazy grower. I hate watering so much so i went back to soil. Grow dots and recharge. Water only and recharge once a week. If i have a heavy feeder of calcium i will add calmag to my water if any defiency shows. My next step is to get a irrigation drip system set up so i can just fill my res and check on em once a day.

I tried hydro dwc first. Then i tried soil. Then i tried coco coir. I went back to soil as its less watering. Im a lazy grower. I hate watering so much so i went back to soil. Grow dots and recharge. Water only and recharge once a week. If i have a heavy feeder of calcium i will add calmag to my water if any defiency shows. My next step is to get a irrigation drip system set up so i can just fill my res and check on em once a day.
Sounds dope AF. I hear ya on the lazy. Im involved and also in FF HF/OF blend I ‘enriched’ w/dry organics. i dont wanna coddle. i wanna water, defol when needed and observe in awe till cut er down.

i also am more of a winter grower, summer enjoyer (even spring) its time to enjoy my labor of works and see what im reaping for harvest, and plan out the next run.

good luck on the drip-a-gation system monn.

Back