How I dry/cure my harvest

each to it's own -- ( have never let my dry for 7 days 9 get too dry)(used to when I was a novic e grower some 50 yrs ago) I do "BURP" thru the whole process Hey !! It works for me also dry time depends on strains - If you check daily then NO mold or anything comes into the picture (you might think it;s bad info - wasn't directed to you Question was thoughts on drying and curring) How do you dry you product I feel you response is very bad - running someone down Just because it dosen't fit your wheel house. came to this site to share and learn and with answers like your's one might feel not to post what they think or do in fear that someone will put them down) @chuckeye No sense running down members or being negative towards thought there were better members on this site - not ones to more or less say you are "full-of-shit" Warriors help folks out not de-grade them maybe I took this wrong and maybe you should have re-thought your reply before you posted _ Disappointed (did mention GrowWeedEasy for complete info on subject.

I found your first post lazy, incomplete and highly misleading.

A novice grower Needs to know the finer points you omitted to mention.

This thread is about how "I" dry/cure my harvest.

I do Welcome others methods and view points but will question anything I find suspect.

Cheers

Back