How Much Is Too Much CalMag?

This looks like N lockout to me. I'm not familiar with those nutes but looks like a lot. Are you giving plain water between feedings?
Thanks for the reply

Biobizz says to use nutes with every feed because if you use plain water, you are disturbing the soils ph etc.... But they are getting plenty of Nitrogen. Well, I'm following the Biobizz feeding schedule. So I assume they are.

But I don't understand how the 1 plant looks fine & it gets the exact same feed?

Thanks for the reply

Biobizz says to use nutes with every feed because if you use plain water, you are disturbing the soils ph etc.... But they are getting plenty of Nitrogen. Well, I'm following the Biobizz feeding schedule. So I assume they are.

But I don't understand how the 1 plant looks fine & it gets the exact same feed?

Doesn’t matter how much N they are getting if it’s a lock out issue. I get bio bizz suggestions feed every watering but that is a peat based media which hold on to nutrients.

Or like someone else has said maybe a watering issue if they don’t have water they can’t uptake nutrients. Which might explain why the little one is fine she requires much less water

Last edited:
Not my soil, but I ph their feed & it's always 7ph & the soil is supposed to bring it down to 6.5
I also water them to run off since I'm giving them Advanced Nutrients

Well it looks like a case of too much too much K - potassium and maybe just too much of everything? Were you stoned when you measured the P-K booster? That nutrient schedule seems a bit strong?

2021-01-23_16-05-01.jpg

There is another potential issue that I have not witnessed but deserves a look HLVd I think the sudden fall of so many plants at one time is suspicious but then I am high so there is that.

Back