How Much Is Too Much CalMag?

Well it looks like a case of too much too much K - potassium and maybe just too much of everything? Were you stoned when you measured the P-K booster? That nutrient schedule seems a bit strong?

View attachment 1633973

There is another potential issue that I have not witnessed but deserves a look HLVd I think the sudden fall of so many plants at one time is suspicious but then I am high so there is that.
I started using the Bloombastic PK booster at less than what they recommended.
It says 0.5 -1ml a litre, but I used 0.3ml & on the 2nd time I used 0.5ml
I've only used it those two times to give them a little boost

I'm also following the Biobizz feeding schedule to a T.

Well it looks like a case of too much too much K - potassium and maybe just too much of everything? Were you stoned when you measured the P-K booster? That nutrient schedule seems a bit strong?

View attachment 1633973

There is another potential issue that I have not witnessed but deserves a look HLVd I think the sudden fall of so many plants at one time is suspicious but then I am high so there is that.
In general, if encountering N, Ca and/or Mg deficiency-looking issues presumed due to feeding excess K, what are the best options to fix this, such as in coco and here a 'lght' soil mix? How do we best help the plants and medium recover?

I presume this starts by not feeding more P-K booster, but what else should be done and when to correct the lockout? Would it be best to 'flush' or do a heavy drain-to-waste feed, but with base feed at what dosage (low or normal)? And when and how should one presumably restart P-K boosting?

In general, if encountering N, Ca and/or Mg deficiency-looking issues presumed due to feeding excess K, what are the best options to fix this, such as in coco and here a 'lght' soil mix? How do we best help the plants and medium recover?

I presume this starts by not feeding more P-K booster, but what else should be done and when to correct the lockout? Would it be best to 'flush' or do a heavy drain-to-waste feed, but with base feed at what dosage (low or normal)? And when and how should one presumably restart P-K boosting?
Tbh I only used it twice. This strain is a 7 week from seed, so I thought I'd give it a pk boost to help harden the flowers.
I don't intend to use it again.
Their trichs are cloudy & 90% of their buds are hard, so in theory I could chop them now. But I planned to give them another 3 weeks if they last that long before all the leaves die off

I can only go by what I see in the plant, it is not scientific. It is based on observation of many plants and the contributions of @Waira @namvet25 and many more contributing members of AFN . They may have other ideas.

I would stop feeding the pot altogether just PHed water 6.4 - 6.6 for 1 week Then feed only Bud Candy once then the last week Bud Candy and Molasses, harvest at the trichome level you like. Don't flush it just makes things worse.

:toke:

I can only go by what I see in the plant, it is not scientific. It is based on observation of many plants and the contributions of @Waira @namvet25 and many more contributing members of AFN . They may have other ideas.

I would stop feeding the pot altogether just PHed water 6.4 - 6.6 for 1 week Then feed only Bud Candy once then the last week Bud Candy and Molasses, harvest at the trichome level you like. Don't flush it just makes things worse.

Appreciate you taking so much time to help.

I'll do that

Thanks again!

Would you do the same, not flush, if using coco?

I think I actually ran into hlvd my last grow. Grew a bunch of different plants from multiple breeders, but several "testers" from the same breeder. All had the same issue that I've never seen, while the other plants didn't show it at all. The "tester" plants all grew frosty buds, but no weight at all to the plants. This is what they all looked like while the other plants finished normally with the same feed and drip schedule :shrug:
Screenshot_20230922-210503.png

There are various test options listed on the web, I would look in to that. It is something we need to think about when crops don't run as expected. That is if all the other problems don't fit the bill?

There are various test options listed on the web, I would look in to that. It is something we need to think about when crops don't run as expected. That is if all the other problems don't fit the bill?
If it was mother plants testing would be for sure. But growing autos from seed you don't find out until late and it's just a sanitize everything and use new stuff next time situation and don't run those seeds again. But I'm pretty sure that's what it is since it was very localized

Back