How much water do I use to flush?

Foreverhigh

New User
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am about to start flushing my plants and I was wondering how much water do I have to use for my 10lt and 6lt pots? I ve been watering every other day with 3.5 lt and 2.5 lt when feeding with nutes..

Save the water ...flushing is a myth....do a search here....i have flushed and not flushed...no difference..do vegetable farmers flush before harvest? Now that I've said this there will be others who disagree and i respect their opinion....whatever works for you---Placebo effect can be powerful....have fun--you only live once.

Thanks for the replies guys.. So what about the taste of the buds and the so called "harshness" on the throat ? 1st grow here..

Ok guys.. thanks a lot for the quick responses.. I m glad I asked.. peace
Come back and ask questions. I know when I first started, I expected AFN to be like many other forums (both cannabis-related and other) and found out quickly that this is a different place. You'll see growers with years of experience helping the new grower and even asking questions themselves. Very cool community.

BS-free zone. None of that "my Sativa can beat up your Sativa" or "I've been pouring goat piss on my plants at week 3 for 35 years and you're an idiot if you don't do it too" nonsense - or damn little of it.
:pass:

Back