Indoor How to roll a V-Stripe joint.

First of, Wow. Nice rosin mate :thumbsup: :cheers: Looks nice and clear, yum!!!
Have you tried mixing the rosin into the weed?
ie, grind the weed, put into silicon jar, take some rosin and heat up the metal stick to drop it over the weed. Then with the warm metal stick mix the two together.... Mhmmmmm :drool:
Thank you dude :pass::d5:...the rosin and weed are brought to us by Dinafem's excellent Bubba Kush Auto....and that idea sounds good enuff to eat dude.... nooooooice :astar:...one of Vapo's Gold Stars for @AutoBobje sticky icky mix idea :bow::bow::baked:

Well... If your gonna hand out stars... Might as well show you how it's done :shooty:
I still owed you guys a smoke report from my last grow with Dutch Passion's Auto Mokum's Tulip so this is done with some cured Mokum's Tulip bud ánd Rosin I squeezed yesterday evening just for the smoke report :drool:

So here's the Rosin and Bud. The Smoking leaves are just for scale...
20210901_125421_small.jpg

Take a nice chunk of Rosin and slowely heat it with a flame. Rather heat the metal rod then the Rosin, but make sure you create drops...
20210901_125637_small.jpg

Drip drip drip...Now it's time to start stiring. Make sure there are no rosin blobs as they will impede a fine smoke afterwards.
20210901_125748_small.jpg

I know, I still use a wee bit of tobacco :shrug:
20210901_130149_small.jpg

Puff puff...Oh no, I'm all alone... Pass to the other hand then :baked:
20210901_130634_small.jpg

Regards,

B

Hello my dear Stripers...I have some bad news....this will be my last V-stripe for...?
.... earlier while pressing some most excellent Dutch Passion Skywalker Haze Auto....I snapped the f**king handle off my press... D'oh...TTFN Stripers....Vapo will return!!

IMG_20210910_163939640.jpg

Hello my dear Stripers...I have some bad news....this will be my last V-stripe for...?
.... earlier while pressing some most excellent Dutch Passion Skywalker Haze Auto....I snapped the f**king handle off my press... D'oh...TTFN Stripers....Vapo will return!!

View attachment 1365040
That's a shame mate!! Hope this (temporary) last one was a tasty treat :vibes:

It's probably finished by now, but still...Enjoy :pass:
Thanks dude. I've still got the roach, I'll probably smoke it here in a min.
Nooice dude....very noice :pass:
My extract was too hard to get the kind of coverage I like. After I was done smoking I realized I could put a chunk in the middle of the paper and put the paper on a hot surface and spread the extract with a tool. :face:

Back