How to separate two equally good weeds.

In the rare occasion I do buy weed from a dispo I don't go straight to the top shelf or A grade. I ask a million questions, smell and inspect everything. I usually end up leaving with the cheapest and least desirable stuff.
Dispos in my state do not allow you to inspect what you buy ahead of time. You basically have to rely on the budtenders’ suggestion. Although I feel like I know more than the average budtender. - which is why I haven’t been in dispensary in years. :smoking:

You make two bowls of the weed, one for each sample. Then place those two bowls, in a room full of pot heads, the bowl that finishes first, is the best.
Watson my dear fellow, I think he has cracked it! Stoner logic wins through :toke:
z

You've got two types of weed, both excellent, how can you objectively tell which one is better?

Look away now if you want to have a go at answering this yourself....

You make two bowls of the weed, one for each sample. Then place those two bowls, in a room full of pot heads, the bowl that finishes first, is the best.
Clever! But make sure to watch both bowls to ensure some it doesn't leave the room without being smoked. :crying:

Gotta say that my worst home grown has without exception been better than the best dispensary stuff I have tried. My most recent attempt with the gov't store to try a couple sativas was a complete waste of money. I have never experienced worse throat burn, and the high was uninteresting, especially with one of the strains. I very much doubt that I will bother again. :nono:
Uninteresting is definitely the word that describes 99% of dispensary weed.

Back