HSO-Battle beginning Now for all comers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone hear anymore as to what's up with HSO? I've been impressed with the girls growing this round and would like to get some more
heard nothing so far but if i was you id grab up some beans just in case who knows how long they will be tied up with legal problems i plan to pick up a few packs from dina and hso on black friday just incase i cant in future

heard nothing so far but if i was you id grab up some beans just in case who knows how long they will be tied up with legal problems i plan to pick up a few packs from dina and hso on black friday just incase i cant in future
Where you getting them? Few places I've checked so far are out of stock.

Day 75

Chocolate Mint OG
20201022_070122.jpg
20201022_065737.jpg
20201022_070530.jpg

Wow I miss @HSO-Mark I hope all is on the mend with him :zen::karmacloud:.

My girl HSO Green Crack is a pretty plant but I cannot get a good picture of her :photog:The Panama girls went crazy tall and hogged all the space. The Citradelic Sunset in front of the GC was supposed to be done at the same time but she is lagging a bit. Some of the outer branches that have Popcorn buds on the GC are so heavy they are falling over.

_DSC1922.JPG

I gotta figure out a better way to do plants that get 7 feet tall in a 6 inch cube! My next few grows will be autos; they really are more manageable in my space.

@MR magoo I might not be logging all of the updates as everyone has plenty. Just be sure to include your final pre-harvest picture.

My Green Crack has been in the cure for 3 weeks now I will be pressing some very soon. It is a beautiful green color that reminds me of some Michoacán in the 70s I will get some pics when I open the bag.

@MR magoo I have no idea if @HSO-Mark will ever return to AFN. The future of Dinafem Seeds is still unknown. They were distributing seed for HSO. So I do not think we can look forward to any prizes from them but when this is all over and everyone has finished I will put up a pole for at the minimum bragging rights. I may be able to get something? We shall see.

All cool with me. :bighug: :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back