Dinafem Battle beginning 4.20 for all comers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah probably but with covid and me losing my job I haven't been able to afford seeds this year so it really stings just as bad! Lol
for the time being id just germ whatever seeds you have to see you through but customs can be right fuckers and the stupid thing is in the UK its illegal to grow here and seeds you can buy them anywhere and no stealth postage is needed

Yeah well it's technically legal to Receive seeds through the mail to the us the problem was not the seeds, the problem was that there was not a certificate an sanitation with the seeds..
i don't think that gets sent with seeds i may be totally wrong i hear of others getting stuff stopped all the time its just one of those things and that may be the reason its not legal to receive them there

I take that back its not a new thing since covid, I guess it's basically a letter that says they were legally grown and accounted for blah blah blah
some you win some you lose i know it happens on odd occasions in the USA you will have to speak to mark when he's back

For sure no worries

Growers are beginning to get there seeds :woohoo:.

Please post your germination pictures in here https://www.autoflower.org/threads/dinafem-2020-upcoming-battle.78492/page-3#post-2302468 Weekly updates are not required. Just Germination with code dinafem 2020 or AFN cup, 30 day plant choice, 4 other random updates, the final harvest picture with code . More pictures are welcome. If something significant happens, by all means, document it in the update thread otherwise lets chit chat here in this thread.

I am confident we will need to extend the end date. I will make that decision after everyone gets their seeds. thanks to everyone tom

so start your journals here, please. also i know some folks have posted updates I've got them logged i just want you to know you only need them 6 total now with your journal

Dinafem

www.autoflower.net
www.autoflower.net
1. @L0wbob2017
2. @Only1Sky
3. @hairyman
4. @HighnDry
5. @Feenix
6. @Hazyrook
7. @Trichome farmer
8. @Builder0101
9. @JohnEMad
10. @Sleeper143
11. @Proph
12. @the green bandit
13. @Ganjaholickz
14. @Gamer4win
15. @nizmoKush
16. @dankstyle J
17. @FTF_damien50
18. @St. Tom
19. @seneca4
20. @Purplequeen

Seeded:
1. @Ribbzzy
2. @Dabber
3. @The Mugwamp

I haven't received anything. I'm in the US.

Growers are beginning to get there seeds :woohoo:.

Please post your germination pictures in here https://www.autoflower.org/threads/dinafem-2020-upcoming-battle.78492/page-3#post-2302468 Weekly updates are not required. Just Germination with code dinafem 2020 or AFN cup, 30 day plant choice, 4 other random updates, the final harvest picture with code . More pictures are welcome. If something significant happens, by all means, document it in the update thread otherwise lets chit chat here in this thread.

I am confident we will need to extend the end date. I will make that decision after everyone gets their seeds. thanks to everyone tom

so start your journals here, please. also i know some folks have posted updates I've got them logged i just want you to know you only need them 6 total now with your journal

Dinafem

www.autoflower.net
www.autoflower.net
1. @L0wbob2017
2. @Only1Sky
3. @hairyman
4. @HighnDry
5. @Feenix
6. @Hazyrook
7. @Trichome farmer
8. @Builder0101
9. @JohnEMad
10. @Sleeper143
11. @Proph
12. @the green bandit
13. @Ganjaholickz
14. @Gamer4win
15. @nizmoKush
16. @dankstyle J
17. @FTF_damien50
18. @St. Tom
19. @seneca4
20. @Purplequeen

Seeded:
1. @Ribbzzy
2. @Dabber
3. @The Mugwamp
I got my seeds ,showed the germ pic an started a grow journal in the Dinafem section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back