Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization @ NASC

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
El Chem Kiwi, Pink Panama, Wedding Cake
Hey all,

As a genetics whore I find myself constantly strolling the mean e-streets of the seedbanks looking for unclaimed dank. I noticed that Humboldt Seed Organization has surfaced on North Atlantic Seed Co and they have some very intriguing autos. I have secured some Pineapple Chem and I'm sure with line up it will not be the last.

Anyone tried the Pineapple Chem?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I saw this as well. Some of the best photo bud I’ve ad was from HSO. I was thinking of grabbing some of their stuff. I wonder if they’re back working on stuff. @Seedstockers-Mark would you happen to know any info.

I have previously grown out hso purple trainwreck. It smells of pine and lemons. The effects are very potent. Like loose your balance and fall into a euphoric pit of laughter. Its a cross between Mendocino purps x trainwreck. I wished they still offered the seeds because this strain would have been one I would have run each season.
20220418_064952.jpg
20220418_065014.jpg

I am thinking that the seeds are old stock. Don’t think HSO/Dinafem has done anything new…

I am thinking that the seeds are old stock. Don’t think HSO/Dinafem has done anything new…

I heard they went away do to legal issues but seeing all these packs pop up, some of which I never saw available before leads me to believe they are back in business. I have seen other seedbanks such as Second City Genetics stock their stuff recently too! Hopefully someone can end the speculation lol

I googled and went to their site. There is a warning banner, not dated, that says they can not engage in commerical commerce right now and are working around the clock to resume business as usual. So you are probably right, someone who had a lot of their packs when they got shutdown just released them to market. Its sad I thought we had another active player. I will get that Chocolate Mint OG auto now that I know no likely restocks.

I googled and went to their site. There is a warning banner, not dated, that says they can not engage in commerical commerce right now and are working around the clock to resume business as usual. So you are probably right, someone who had a lot of their packs when they got shutdown just released them to market. Its sad I thought we had another active player. I will get that Chocolate Mint OG auto now that I know no likely restocks.
I'm gonna be reversing mine when I grow it in the fall, CMOG auto that is... Follow my train.

Hey@NorseGrower , North Atlantic has a Chocolate mint 2.0 in stock. That's new! I think...

Back