I can't seem to find regular Autoflower seeds for breeding.

Ever manage a horde of stoners?

Ever turned a forum of #stoners into a Show Growing Test force..............when no-one else in the world had...so there was no blueprint.......?.....:pass:

cathearding.gif

If you have genetic work you want to share, especially as a 12 year AFN forum veteran, I'm sure we can figure out those sort of details -and- under guidelines that make sense and work for everyone.

Golden Ticket through the back of the wardrobe @Son of Hobbes .......?......:wizzy:.....Last Independent breeder for now....

I've been searching for regular auto seeds with no luck. Are breeders not selling them as much anymore? Eventually, I would like to take a shot at making my own supply of seeds.

@FullMoonparty .... I don't know if this might Interest you.......and anyone else interested in breeding their own cross...with Assistance from one of the Originators of Autoflowers themselves.....:kiss:the Joint Doctor...

Regular seed obviously......:toke:...but a unique opportunity...IMO...

We are searching for passionate growers who want to make their own varieties with our regular seeds and personal support! That’s why I extend a personal invitation to you and all growers who share the enthusiasm for experimenting with regular seeds. As a tester, you'll be at the forefront of innovation, getting an exclusive preview of these babies before they hit the shelves.

Join us in the Be a Breeder program, and let's continue pushing the boundaries of cannabis cultivation together.

Back