I need a good grinder, suggestions anyone?

IMO, grow lights are hands down the most "regurgitated" thing I see for cultivation tech. The practice of white labeling is becoming very mainstream in cannabis if it wasn't always prevalent/present (meaning one company is producing a generic product or a line-up of products to resell, like for grow lights companies come in, pick out the color, chassis perforation, configuration of guts, then brand the light as their own. They didn't actually "build" the light, they just configured it like you'd build a custom computer on Dell's website.) I know 100% that's a thing because we toooootally looked into it ourselves haha (and no worries, we're leaving lighting to the professionals :hump: ) That's seems to be a pretty big part of the grow light OEM scheme (and why you look Amazon and see all these crazy name grow lights, well chances are they were all produced in the same factory.) The "sometimes but not always" rule certainly applies here, I'm not trying to throw anyone under the bus by any means.

Some nutrient companies are starting to do the same thing. I know of a popular grow equipment wholesaler that literally makes up names of products (that I know people here have actually purchased from,) has their graphic artist come up with the art, then they ship the art to a Chinese OEM who manufactures generic products for pennies on the dollar but they slap a trendy name and graphic on it so it looks like a really cool product. So it's the same generic product that anyone can buy, but they upsell it with graphics to make it seem like you've got something cool. Look at CMH/HID lighting, all those different companies offering different variations, but in the guts? Built at the same shop. In fact, virtually every product you can think of in cultivation probably has a white label equivalent that someone is marketing as their own.

Shrug. I can see it both ways in a sense, but I do think it lends itself to abuse by irresponsible business owners. If their products fail, they just come up with a new name and a way to package it. Just to sell the same failed product (and hope it sells better or they can market it better.)

Here's the interior of my HBI grinder that I just pulled out of storage:
View attachment 1025479 View attachment 1025480

Very eloquently put , I agree with you,, especially in legal markets

Have I mentioned my [HASHTAG]#marshydrosp250[/HASHTAG] it has a secret combination of led lights, I call it the [HASHTAG]#sp250hairymanspecial[/HASHTAG]

and I also recommend [HASHTAG]#hairymansfishmix[/HASHTAG]

space case 4 part large :thumbsup: but i think its about £80 :yoinks: of the pipes n bongs and other asscoiciated shit ive gathered up over the years.my grinder is the only thing id run out tomorrow and buy the same thing again if i lost it.
:pighug:

This is mine
th
push button to pulse chop Oh best part is only 14 bucks

Last edited:
space case 4 part large :thumbsup: but i think its about £80 :yoinks: of the pipes n bongs and other asscoiciated shit ive gathered up over the years.my grinder is the only thing id run out tomorrow and buy the same thing again if i lost it.
Thanks... You just cost me 119.00 but I have a Red / Blue medium 4 part grinder on the way...
I can't wait to try it out...

I have a few different 4 piece traditional grinders I use if I'm just rolling up or one two cones. But if I'm busting out a ton of cones till fill my smoke box I use an electric ball chain grinder I got off Amazon and love it.

Wakit Grinders Best Electric Herb Grinder (KLR Series, KLR Lucid) Amazon product

I've also been using a Space Case for about as long as I can remember, and the teeth are still as sharp as ever!

One day I should give it an actual proper cleaning.:D

Tree of Life... gifted to me a few years back.

20211018_102738.jpg

Back