Mephisto Genetics Iced n Baked

How's it going with your Ice'd n Baked I'm curious about what the difference between the Ice'd n Baked & Sundae Thumper will be with the 2 gelato strains but I think they're both gonna be top notch strains. Happy Growing Bromigo!
go-for-it-you-can-do-it.gif

How's it going with your Ice'd n Baked I'm curious about what the difference between the Ice'd n Baked & Sundae Thumper will be with the 2 gelato strains but I think they're both gonna be top notch strains. Happy Growing Bromigo!View attachment 1650173
She's doing good so far! Excited to see how they do! The difference is the cut of Gelato they used and the cross for Sunday thumper is forum stomper, iced n baked is with meph wedding. I know we will get some killer plants tho!

She's doing good so far! Excited to see how they do! The difference is the cut of Gelato they used and the cross for Sunday thumper is forum stomper, iced n baked is with meph wedding. I know we will get some killer plants tho!
@ArkVader13 Sorry I guess didn't read your comment all the way through. I think your Sunday thumper will be closer to real cookies and the Iced and baked I hope leans more to the original wedding cake but I know either way it will be fire.

We'll Definitely get some really nice looking plants, I'm just a little bummed that my Sundae Thumper isn't the best looking but it's early so hopefully it'll push through. I've been second guessing myself with my grow tent because it's a totally different setup from my homemade grow room but I'll get it figured out!

Attachments

• KIMG8599~3.JPG
    KIMG8599~3.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 10
Back