Mephisto Genetics Iced n Baked

Day 1

Hotfire

Auto Student
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Day 1 - Growing in a 3 gallon of happy frog.
20231116_222110.jpg

Hey @Hotfire. I recently bought some Sundae Thumper beans and while reading about them the write up mentioned that Iced n Baked was a little finicky with N.
Have you read any about it?
Yeah I read the same thing. We will see how it handles this soil. This is why I wanted to put it to the test since I don't see anyone growing it yet..
1000014134.gif

Just dropped one of each of the iced n baked crosses, galactic gelato, Bigfoot baked Alaska, screwball ice cream and cream cheese. So I’ll be watching close!

I might start a journal here in a day or two. My entire setup is changing in the next week or so, so everything is a bit upside down at the moment. New tent, new lights, new environment controls etc. only thing I’m not changing is my soil and nute line.

Lights are supposed to show up today with brown Santa. Rest of the stuff first part of the week.

I'm gonna be following along with this grow and I am having a hell of a time with my Skylar White it's been doing good until 4-5 days ago. The leaves are getting dry and almost crispy feeling but yet the soil is still damp and there's no discoloration like they're getting to much light, it's driving F'ing crazy! I hope you have a great grow and show Bromigo!

Back