"Indoor" and outdoor grow

DevilDog_0651

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
My hay like harvest from earlier this year
Hey everyone,

I have a couple girls that im growing in a shed outside. I do not have a ventilation system in place so the air is stagnant. I have a little fan to blow air around, but that's it. What i have started doing is setting the plants outside near my garden for about 5 hours a day. I figure this helps them breathe a little better. I will eventually like to leave them outside all day, and then put them in the shed close to when the sun starts fading, since they are on a 20/4 schedule.

Is this ok to do?

"Indoor" light: Viparspectra 600w LED
Grow medium: fox farms coco loco
Water: filtered tap water, 6.0 to 6.3 pH
Temps: Low 60's to mid 80's

I started putting them outside during the day because they will get cooked in the shed during the day. Temps with light on will get to mid 90's.

Are they photos? Is leaving them outside all the time an option? Or shed doors left open maybe?

They are auto's. Well the low temps are like 60 right now and I heard that's not good. Plus i wanted to give them lots of light. Maybe that's incorrect thinking?

I definitely dont want the shed door open unless i am back there, although that would help the temp issue as well as get some fresh air in there.

They are auto's. Well the low temps are like 60 right now and I heard that's not good. Plus i wanted to give them lots of light. Maybe that's incorrect thinking?
I think you’re right on. I’m a noob too, just trying to understand. Yeah 60s is a bit cool. Maybe just when it gets hot?

Okay. My light provides UV, but nothing beats the sun, right?

Back