Indoor growing demographics: How many of us are there, geographic distribution, auto vs. photo growers, etc.?

My veteran buddy in Dallas, that I give weed to, gave his uncles and a cousin a bit of a sample of my wares. They absolutely raved about it. They asked my buddy if I would sell them some. My buddy called me and asked. I gave him a good price considering they were kin.
He told them my price and they came back with a counter offer. When my buddy told me the offer, I laughed and told him the price was really non-negotiable. It's take it or leave it.
My Buddy told me His uncle was getting it through a guy that got it from in Colorado, so it was cheap. I told my buddy to tell his Uncle to keep smoking that stuff he's getting. Tell him to keep rolling the dice on the quality and hope he doesn't get crappy grown weed with unknown fertilizers and methods.
I can care less if I sold a gram of my weed. Naturally being in Shadowland I only sell to a select few. They know the quality and they know what went into growing it. Those people are veterans. They Are definitely able to pay and they do so because they know that I use that money to produce more cannabis that I give to veterans that can't afford it.

As far as the amount of home growers here in Shadowland, I'd have to say it's reasonably sizeable.
In the MetroMess, there are several grow shops around and they seem to be thriving fairly well. And there is no mistaking these grow shops for what they are. They are definitely directed to the growing of cannabis.

If I lived in Colorado, I would still grow my own! :headbang::headbang:

I'd probably become a fixture at Build A Soil!:crying::crying::crying::crying:

"Here in Shadowland." Does this refer to a place/region, such as Texas, or where? Or are you referring to the strange situation (legalities, illegalities, other complexities) or 'twilight zone' of unlicensed cannabis growing?

"Here in Shadowland." Does this refer to a place/region, such as Texas, or where? Or are you referring to the strange situation (legalities, illegalities, other complexities) or 'twilight zone' of unlicensed cannabis growing?
Shadowland refers to places that are not cannabis friendly and will put you in the Round Bar Hotel for having it or growing it.

Indoor here, from Wi. Obviously most of the reason Im indoors is because of the legality of the topic in question. If it ever becomes legal I would grow outdoors to try it but I like the control of an indoor grow.

I also prefer growing photos. Really for no other reason than Im a novice grower and if I mess something up (to an extent) I can extend veg period to help my plants recover more. I am considering getting a tent for growing autos for in between photo harvests for variety but I havent beem able to get to it yet.

Back