Influence of music on plants

I wanna see how my plants would turn out after being played "captain beefheart" 24/7 from seed to finish.

Bet you those would be some messed up plants!!

My tent doesn't get wifi or I would totally play them music all the time. I do sing to them for at least a little bit everyday secretly, just cause who doesn't like somebody singing for them?, and somebody's gotta hear it. My wife can't sing for shit and I love when she tries every single time, so I'm gonna assume plants appreciate it too...

Miy girls get to enjoy music regularly. (some Dad-moves too) Almost every water they get some rhythms..And since I believe in variety, they get diverse musicality. Anything from Fugazi to Megan and Cardi B (I cant be the only one who thinks “from the top /// thats some ‘Wet Ass Plant-Leaf‘ when they are rocking to WAP in the garden and spraying down the girls?) I also may just go in the lab open a tent flap/window and crank some tunes right into the tent via my phone …

mine get a lot of affirmation too.. but they have deserved most of it, yall know how proud parents are about their nurturing cred.. so yea hella bias, but First grow was pretty great experience and great yield for just some personal stash.

my bro-science meter says this works. Or worth trying anyhow..

Back