twenty20 Intro

Banks.

Old Sage Seeds (active member here as well, has an upcoming sale starting on Oct. 15th)
@Old Sage Seeds

North Atlantic Seed Company

Both US based. You won't go wrong with the seeds or either company.

Thanks for the info!

And I can add a thumbs up for OSS. 2 different buys .....Was a great buying experience and quick as hell getting to me.

@TOOLFAN (I'm a toolfan too!) quick question -
Durban Sunrise - any background story? I see it's direct lineage but any more info like Durban Poison lineage/phenos selected, etc.

Photo parent is from Durban cut which was given to me by a friend. Auto parent is from a double white(possibly from Puerto rico) that autoed but was supposed to be a photo. It's been worked 5/6 generations now. Got both purple and green phenos all now close to original Durban taste smell. We have been trying to get it to the purple pheno but even crossing a purple with a purple still puts out some green phenos.

My Glue Sniffer auto at 34 days. She’s my 3rd plant & the 1st plant I topped.
6624390A-CC28-49C6-8BF1-AF217B4C569E.jpeg

GSA @ 47 days & I love this plant! 20% humidity & a little Viparspectra 600 light. I never intended to grow inside, but only start plants.
This plant impressed me so much, I added another 600 yesterday & I swear it frosted up overnight. Topped & just under 3’ = perfect for me.
7728C1A1-E7BE-4D37-9720-9AF2AE2027B6.jpeg

Back